on Facebook

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Online Users: 353
4 members and 349 guests
303, Mathuzzz, Mr.Burns, st1x51
Most users ever online was 2,542, 06-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Go Back Home > Forum Search Forums

Thread: Phone Plans 2
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
MadGypsy
The man who sold the world
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura about
Currently: Offline
Phone Plans 2

A while back I gave a heads up to various phone plan stuff (even how to steal phone lol). Well, I'm back to tell you my latest find.

Boost had me on Boost Select. This meant I got 7.5 gigs a month and I could pay my bill 2 weeks late. That was $60.

Now my plan is $50 and I have up to 23 gigs of data with 8 gigs of that on hotspot. I have to pay my bill on time though (never an issue). I could drop the cost $5 by enrolling in auto-reboost (naaah, I'm good on that one) and save another $5 by taking surveys (I'm thinking NO on this one too)

However, that's the current deal. If you want to lock in your credit card and take a few surveys you can get 23 gigs of data with 8 on a hotspot for $40 a month. All 4G LTE (if your phone supports that, mine does). The $5 for auto-reboost doesn't kick in til the second month.

*woops - fine print - basically the $5 discount for an auto-reboost kicks in as soon as boost taps your bank for that months funds so, it's only the second month for new customers. If I enrolled in that shit right now, I'd get the discount on the 20th when my phone month flips.

Also, you actually get more than 23 gigs but if you are over 23 gigs for the month and the sprint network starts getting congested in your area they basically say "fuck you" and limit your phone til the network clears up.

23 gigs is a whole lot of gigs. I use the hell out my phone internet and I've NEVER used 23 gigs. About 11 gigs seems to be my monthly usage.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 01-07-2017 at 08:10 PM..