on Facebook

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Online Users: 354
4 members and 350 guests
303, Mathuzzz, Mr.Burns, st1x51
Most users ever online was 2,542, 06-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Go Back Home > Forum Search Forums

Thread: Phone Plans 2
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2017, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
MadGypsy
The man who sold the world
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura about
Currently: Offline
Basically I use my phone internet for everything. I was even playing quake on it hotspot styles. I'm on it right now to type this post (hotspot). With 23 gigs I could watch about 23 movies if they are 486p. I have cable though so, it's kinda dumb to watch movies on my phone or hotspot them on my computer. I could turn pandora on today and never ever turn it off ever again...lol? Internet is internet. Granted 4GLTE isn't blazing fast but, I've never really had any problems with movies, music or games streaming smooth. Really, the only thing that sucks about 4glte is people still don't know how to properly make a mobile site. Suuure, it has a mobile menu and fits on a small screen but what about all the dom hits for CSS imports/rewrites and stupid mother fuckers that think the JS write API is a smart way to get shit on the page... among other things that are not really considered when building a mobile site. If I sat down and built a mobile site that shit would be instan-fuckin-taneous. My education doesn't begin and end with @media...lol.

>>I saw some shit the other day where somebody was using JS write to write a script tag to include jquery if it didn't already exist.....what!? Dude, where do people come up with this shit? That's what happens when you think you know how to program cause you asked a lot of questions on stackoverflow and got answers that "worked".

"Oh you need a DIV on the page? Well first you gotta encrypt it with sha-256 and store it on the cloud, then you need an ajax request and a flip on the 256 encryp, use a JS write and 75 CSS imports so it will cripple everything and give the ajax time to work (o.O). Don't forget to add 6 mouse events and a page reload...IT"LL WORK!!!" LOL! - don't just put a div on the page. That's too easy and makes too much sense.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 01-07-2017 at 08:57 PM..