on Facebook

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Online Users: 368
2 members and 366 guests
KAIL333XZ, Mr.Burns
Most users ever online was 2,542, 06-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Go Back Home > Forum Search Forums

Thread: Phone Plans 2
View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
MadGypsy
The man who sold the world
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura about
Currently: Offline
@IF you do not know what you are doing but "work" you are a "scripter" not a programmer.

That's a good way to put it. I like that.

@ I get the impression that current pop music has so many layers of recording and so much post-production that there is only an inert skein of sound waves

I can't argue with you there. Beyonce does have a very powerful voice though. My voice isn't too shabby but, I think I'm going to have to chalk up Beyonce as out of my range. I can hit the lower version of her notes but, not with as much "authority". I can hit the exact version of her notes (same pitch) but only in falsetto. My falsetto is also not as strong as her natural notes. I just wanted to see if I could do it, and I can't, at least not strongly, anyway.

It's kind of a bummer cause I wanted to go to open mic night on wednesday and fuck people's minds up with a powerful rendition of Beyonces Halo coming out of the mouth of someone that looks like a skinhead. That's not gonna happen, though. It's a shame cause I can more or less nail this song except for the chorus. The guitar is easy as pie. It's just A, Bm, F#m, D (1,2,6,4 progression) over and over. If you want to get fancy, lose the strum and "arpeggiate" it.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 01-08-2017 at 02:04 PM..