on Facebook

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Online Users: 365
7 members and 358 guests
303, ArrrCee, bfg666, Davers, gulliver-trans, nahuel
Most users ever online was 2,542, 06-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Go Back Home > Forum Search Forums

View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
talisa
Chthon
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: talisa is a jewel in the roughtalisa is a jewel in the roughtalisa is a jewel in the rough
Currently: Offline
honestly i didnt find it very hard at all, even on nightmare skill

just played through it, took me 10mins with only 1death at the part where the ogre comes out of the trapdoor behind you after pressing the switch

fun map though, but short-ish... but you managed to make your map action-packed without resorting to dick-move traps....

the fiend in the narrow corridor with arches wasnt a very good choice though....
the tight enclosed space made the fiend defenseless cuz he constantly bumps his head when jumping at the player making the fight easy as pie

the water-trap was to obvious what you had to do and i ended up not finding the trap dangerous at all because of that

you also gave the player grenade-luancher waay early which made most of the fights to easy.
especially the shalraths were made easy to deal with by the fact the grenade-launcher was available right from the start

you perhaps couldve also swapped some of the knights out for hellknights on harder difficulties,
that wouldve helped to keep the map from feeling to easy on the higher difficulties

overall: short but action-packed fun map.... but the tight narrow spaces actually kinda work AGAINST the map here i guess
everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread