Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRMod++ v6.5 by J.P. Grossman

J.P. Grossman writes....

It feels like only 3500 days ago that I released CRMod++ v6.4. Hard to believe that it was actually 3673.
    Anyways, I'm still here, and more importantly, so are you.
    It's amazing to see that Quake 1 is still going strong after all these years.

About a month ago, Simon Hejonik emailed me with a request to keep track of ELO ratings for players on a server.
    This seemed like a good idea (it makes it easier to pick balanced teams), and a nice, simple way to get back into some QuakeC hacking.
    Simon provided the actual code to update ratings, and I've integrated it into CRMod++ with a new "ratings" command.
    So I thought I might never say this, but CRMod++ v6.5 is ready for download! Enjoy!!

servers running CRMod ++ 6.5 - quake.crmod.com , chi.quakeone.com
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-29-2013, 06:58 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

oh nice "simon" now we know kimps full name
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

heh
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-27-2013, 06:25 PM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Nice that u still do updates on this fine dm mod!
        My servers for the gamers:
        bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
        port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
        Offline ATM
        fvf.servequake.com
        flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
        Offline ATM
        newdm.servequake.com
        port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
        sigpic

Comment

totally awsome to see jp releasing an updated version of crmod... Great, ill be checking it out soon. thanks jp

Comment

I hope I wasn't the only one that thought "did someone die!?" upon first impression of the news item

Something with the centered text and title image. Lol.

Comment

Updated chi.quakeone.com to v6.5

Comment

Originally posted by kathos View Post
                Updated chi.quakeone.com to v6.5
                Sweet, thats two servers I know of running the updated mod.

quake.crmod.com and chi.quakeone.com !!

Originally posted by Spiney View Post
                I hope I wasn't the only one that thought "did someone die!?" upon first impression of the news item

Something with the centered text and title image. Lol.
                HAH, I did it due to the mod author was speaking directly to the dm community. I've noted your observation for future news releases, so next time I'll do something entirely different to avoid that impression.
                Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-30-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

IMHO rating is more than just damage acrude over 1 match to another
                  u might have more damage playing sloppy in a 4on4 than a 1on1
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                    IMHO rating is more than just damage acrude over 1 match to another
                    u might have more damage playing sloppy in a 4on4 than a 1on1
                    (deleted long un necessary post about the social problems / technical problems surrounding online multiplayer Q1)

whew that was close guys

Comment

Working...
                    X