Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated SMC v4.30

SMC v4.30 Afrit photo 1NMdj83fDJ_zps8d6a18c2.jpg
    Update ,Seven has released Small Mods Compilation v4.31 for Darkplaces engine.

NEW / Updated features:
    Everything has been implemented into MP1 (Hipnotic) now.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-30-2013, 10:36 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Hello Mindf!3ldzX,

First of all, Thank you for your post.

The thing with your linked Darkplaces engine is not mandatory.
    The "small mod compilation" works with every Darkplaces version.
    The issues, that happen with new builds can be avoided with custom cvars (explained in included readme.txt).

So, the user is free to use any DP version he wants. SMC supports all.
    (You might want to edit this in your post if you want, but it is not really that important...)

Yes, there are reasons why I recommend your linked version in the SMC thread, but these reasons are more concerend on other topics.

Thank you again!

Best regards,
    Seven

Comment

fixed! keep up the good work Seven
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

4.3 is a big number for an independent (practically solo) project. Damn good job, man!
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

When I have time to try this (read too) I'll try for sure... been on DP but once or twice only!

Seven it's you who live with WA??

Keep the good work!

P.S.

Mindz... fok Mindz foker... excellent post!!
          Last edited by Mom; 06-24-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mark!

Comment

For the record, butchering the news article was sad. It's been updated.

Keep up the good work Seven.

Comment

id say keep the list of features you had before in the post but place it below the lines about new update. cuz right now it seems such an empty article

and of course add list of what the 4.31 update adds&fixes before that
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                X