X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
    B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

Don't forget our precious 3wave =)
    Once I have this prototype done, get it up on a server somewhere and whatever inevitable bugs are worked out ... I'll share notes with R00k.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

i guess I fall in the euro category now, we euros want FFA blood!
      My Little Computer
      Intel Core i7 3770K processor 3.5 4 LGA 1155
      ASUS Deluxe Intel Z77 ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1155 Motherboard P8Z77-V DELUXE
      Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kit
      Seasonic PLATINUM-1000 ATX 1000 Power Supply
      Blue-ray DVD burner
      OCZ-Vertex Solid State ATA Hard Drive 30 gigs
      Hitachi ATA Hard Drive 1TB
      Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
      Windows 7 Ultimate x64
      Sony Surround Sound 5.1
      Cyborg M.M.O.7 Gaming Mouse
      The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate

Comment

ugh ya definitley dont forget 3wave. till then we will continue the old way.
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          Once I have this prototype done, get it up on a server somewhere and whatever inevitable bugs are worked out ... I'll share notes with R00k.
          Hey, as I am making changes around with my servers, I'm gonna have a Chicago server open, if you want access to it (I'm keeping the payment up on it), to host your project, it is hereby donated to the Foundation of Baker.
          uakene.com

Comment

Loving this. You should also release the map as a standard single DM map - add in a 4 sided teleporter on each "map" that's color coded.
            Could also make this a great SP map if done right too

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
              Loving this. You should also release the map as a standard single DM map - add in a 4 sided teleporter on each "map" that's color coded.
              Could also make this a great SP map if done right too
              Eh? I don't believe in project spawl. There is a sufficient body of work in single player and reworking the map to accomodate just normal standard DM would require a crapton of players to get the right kind of population density.

So no, it's a tournament map made for that purpose and would suck for any other purpose.

I've gotta keep my eye on the ball.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
              X