Arcane Dimensions V1.5 -update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Dimensions V1.5 -update

Arcane Dimensions V1.5 was released just earlier today!

the update features 6 new maps including a second start-map,
    updated AD-versions of several of Sock's maps & MFX's mapjam2 map,
    as well as brand-new maps by EricW, FifthElephant, Ionous & Pulsar

you can grab yourself a copy of the update for AD -here- or -here-

if you enjoy the updated & new maps, be sure to let the AD team know over at func_msgboard
    Last edited by talisa; 12-09-2016, 10:18 AM.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

The pic is too wide. It's forcing horizontal scrolling on the main page for 1366 x 768.

I made an 800x600 for you
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

fixed
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Thank you! You just saved me a lot of annoying taskbar "show" triggering while trying to Hscroll. I can't put it at the top cause then I always accidentally trigger it while traversing menus in my apps. Can't put it on the right cause of VScroll, can't put it on the left due to application tools. I wish I knew a way to trigger it with a hotkey combo so I could just never worry about it. Nothing more annoying than trying to click something, get a little mouse sloppy and have the taskbar cover what I was trying to click.

Anyway, thank you, again.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Hell yeah!
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Typo on first line: Arcade Dimensions...
            ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
            ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

whoops....

fixed!

Comment

Comment

Is there any patch with only the new stuff like qc files,maps,progs,models and sounds?
                  Dude,lets party!
                  Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Nope. As Sock said in the Func_ thread, there are too many changes between 1.42 and 1.5 for a patch-only release. Also, for the same reason you won't be able to use your savegames from 1.42 in 1.5...

Comment

Arcane Dimensions Part 1: Start Maps and The Necromancers Keep!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQg8FZNdos[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
                        Arcane Dimensions Part 1: Start Maps and The Necromancers Keep!
                        I'm enjoying the longer videos in this series even though it literally took me a whole day to finish the part 1 lol.

The maps I saw were amazingly detailed! Everyone should watch!
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

YES! YES! YES!

I've only played for an hour or so but I'm loving everything so far. It makes me wish I could play through all maps with all these AD goodies!
                          I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                            I'm enjoying the longer videos in this series even though it literally took me a whole day to finish the part 1 lol.

The maps I saw were amazingly detailed! Everyone should watch!
                            Ha! Thanks for letting me know. I've been wondering how people feel about long videos versus shorter ones.

Comment

Long videos are fine. With shorter videos, considering the massive size of the largest AD maps, you'd have to split them into multiple segments for each map. There's a total of 30ish maps in AD. If you don't want to dedicate the next 50 Quake Grave episodes to AD, you'd better make long videos. Foggy Bogbottom and Leptis Magna alone are at least 90-100 minutes romps each. Besides, it's not like you haven't posted longer vids before...

Comment

Working...
                              X