Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Enjoy time with your family and friends. Have some great food. Hope you give and get some great gifts.
    And when everyone leaves, fire up your computer, log on to some Quake servers and keep on fraggin'!

When everyone leaves, I'll probably be too tired and drunk on champagne to be quakin'... Anyway, merry Quakemas everyone!
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Gibs roasting on a live grenade... ah, Christmas is here again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxp7vG1seoQ"]Christmas Time is Once a Year[/ame]

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone at QuakeOne.com!
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
          When everyone leaves, I'll probably be too tired and drunk on champagne to be quakin'... Anyway, merry Quakemas everyone!
          I think I'll be copying you.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

merrry christmas to you
            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

I know y'all aren't missing "A Very Merry Yule Log" on the hallmark channel. I mean, there's a fireplace surrounded by presents and little puppies playing... all set to the worst fucking music on Earth * 10.

Awwwww look it's a lil kitty-kitty and it's friends with the dog.... cause it's Christmas O.O

uh...they're back to the little playful puppies fighting over some green thing. I hope y'all ain't missin this! It's only been playing on a continuous loop for the last 20 summin hours. If Christmas alone isn't enough to make you want to suicide, I promise this shit on the Hallmark Channel will do the job.

Even their dog is sick of this shit
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-25-2016, 03:34 AM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

On the other hand, I like the shape of the arch of the fireplace. Very quakey, could be used as inspirational reference.
                ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

It's still on! 30summin hours of the same 2 hour recording over and over. At this point I have to leave it on just so I can win. It's obvious to me they put this on their channel to beat viewers into a state where they accept their life has no meaning. I will not be overcome! If I can make it through (probably) 48 hours of "A Very Merry Yule Log", nothing can defeat me... nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                    I know y'all aren't missing "A Very Merry Yule Log" on the hallmark channel. I mean, there's a fireplace surrounded by presents and little puppies playing... all set to the worst fucking music on Earth * 10.
                    Probably is best show they have ever had on that channel.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'd rather watch that over whatever shit they typically have on there.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
                        I'd rather watch that over whatever shit they typically have on there.
                        If I were in charge, I'd have this classic yuletide greeting on repeat on that channel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM[/ame]

Better link than above because has time index ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM#t=46

"Put that coffee down!"

Comment

2.5 hours to go! I can do it! I will not be beaten into submission. I think I officially hate puppies and kittens at this point but, that's something I have a year to work through.

*for the record I am mostly just programming but, I can still hear the terrible music. I almost feel like the time Clevland and Quagmire were tied up listening to the instructions for setting up a VCR (or whatever instructions it was, I forget).

Comment

Jesus, Gypsy, why? What's the point? What are you trying to do? THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND INVEST, DAMMIT!

Comment

Merry Xmas
                              Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

Working...
                              X