Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polarite
    replied
    Best wishes for all ,good health and a happy new year !
    Good luck in 2017 !

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Hope you all had a great Xmas and best wishes for the new year.

Leave a comment:

• ArrrCee
    replied
    Merry Quakemas everybody!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-dz5tfbUyo[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @DM -

all my family is dead or far away. I came across the stupid yule log thing (knowing it would suck) and thought "I don't have anything else going on maybe this could be a thing." It wasn't about good or bad. It was about creating some kind of a tradition. It's not driving me anywhere near as crazy as I am acting like it is.

Don't. misunderstand, I was invited to a number of Christmas festivities. Even my landlady was tryung to get me to do Christmas. I'm just not feeling it. I really miss my Father and I kind of feel like I'd be . fake as hell celebrating it without him.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Batty
    replied
    Merry Xmas

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    Jesus, Gypsy, why? What's the point? What are you trying to do? THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND INVEST, DAMMIT!

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    2.5 hours to go! I can do it! I will not be beaten into submission. I think I officially hate puppies and kittens at this point but, that's something I have a year to work through.

*for the record I am mostly just programming but, I can still hear the terrible music. I almost feel like the time Clevland and Quagmire were tied up listening to the instructions for setting up a VCR (or whatever instructions it was, I forget).

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
    I'd rather watch that over whatever shit they typically have on there.
    If I were in charge, I'd have this classic yuletide greeting on repeat on that channel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM[/ame]

Better link than above because has time index ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM#t=46

"Put that coffee down!"

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    I'd rather watch that over whatever shit they typically have on there.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    I know y'all aren't missing "A Very Merry Yule Log" on the hallmark channel. I mean, there's a fireplace surrounded by presents and little puppies playing... all set to the worst fucking music on Earth * 10.
    Probably is best show they have ever had on that channel.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    It's still on! 30summin hours of the same 2 hour recording over and over. At this point I have to leave it on just so I can win. It's obvious to me they put this on their channel to beat viewers into a state where they accept their life has no meaning. I will not be overcome! If I can make it through (probably) 48 hours of "A Very Merry Yule Log", nothing can defeat me... nothing!

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    On the other hand, I like the shape of the arch of the fireplace. Very quakey, could be used as inspirational reference.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I know y'all aren't missing "A Very Merry Yule Log" on the hallmark channel. I mean, there's a fireplace surrounded by presents and little puppies playing... all set to the worst fucking music on Earth * 10.

Awwwww look it's a lil kitty-kitty and it's friends with the dog.... cause it's Christmas O.O

uh...they're back to the little playful puppies fighting over some green thing. I hope y'all ain't missin this! It's only been playing on a continuous loop for the last 20 summin hours. If Christmas alone isn't enough to make you want to suicide, I promise this shit on the Hallmark Channel will do the job.

Even their dog is sick of this shit
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-25-2016, 03:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nahuel
    replied
    merrry christmas to you

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
    When everyone leaves, I'll probably be too tired and drunk on champagne to be quakin'... Anyway, merry Quakemas everyone!
    I think I'll be copying you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X