This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remake Quake Pre-Alpha Release

An early pre-alpha of Quake Remake is available to be download and played by defacto "Master of Horror" ijed and Q2-lover GoldenBoy and "femme fatale of QuakeC" Supa, amongst many other contributors including the elite Dr. Shadowborg.

Download: Remake Quake Pre-Alpha - 90 MB

Don't be fooled by the gameplay video by 13-year Quake veteran Mindf!3ldzX. The demonstration release of Remake Quake is very terrifying and disorienting and it is very hard to get your bearings. Essentially it is a more dangerous and less-certain Quake-like world.

Featuring cut scenes, modified physics and an array of modified enemy attacks --- this work is more a concept of a bigger, badder Quake than more of the same. Don't expect high resolution graphics, do expect high resolution gameplay.

This work in-progress has the potential to be a transformative work in Quake and this demonstration release is only a single map of a far larger planned epic.

Read more ...

PLUS

Alfader's Monster Skins

Pictured to the left is the Enforcer skin ... a work-in-progress. Read more ...
    Last edited by Baker; 08-06-2009, 09:44 AM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...
Working...
X