Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone want to see pics of my Quake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone want to see pics of my Quake?

If any of you read the thread I started in the general discussion: "clean skins" you'll know that I'm retexturing the Q maps to be totally Quake; - free from and pents/demon faces etc and replacing them with runes and such
    Yes!
    58.82%
    No!
    23.53%
    Don't care
    17.65%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Ranger; 11-03-2010, 08:03 AM.

Totally Quake? Hm, I think that Quake is full of blood, pents and demon faces tbh.

But pics never hurt.
    dfsp*spirit
    my FPS maps

Comment

Originally posted by dfsp_spirit View Post
      Totally Quake? Hm, I think that Quake is full of blood, pents and demon faces tbh.

But pics never hurt.
      Quake is an abomination! Who even plays that?
      Don't ever post Quake pictures on a site that is all about Quake! That is just ridiculous!

Pictures do hurt, they hurt my brain and soul, especially the ones with blood.

*voted don't care

Comment

I found Quake to be perfect as is - in style. Obviously they left out some "extras" that should of been in the game all along (gibbing corpses ect).

However Quake is based upon Lovecraft's work. Quake was really Lovecraft crossed with Hell (a-la DooM). The pents and all - don't suit Lovecraft. So this is a welcome texture pack.

Comment

Originally posted by ooppee View Post
          However Quake is based upon Lovecraft's work. Quake was really Lovecraft crossed with Hell (a-la DooM). The pents and all - don't suit Lovecraft. So this is a welcome texture pack.

Comment

Post it if its different than everybody else's quake, if not then theres no real point in doing so You don't need us to sign off on what you decide to post its all up to you, I vote yes, anybody that helps improve and keep the community going is an mvp

Comment

Working...
            X