Your Favorite Custom DM Map(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Custom DM Map(s)

So I'm looking for custom deathmatch maps to put on NewDM, and I'd like to get more of a community vote on this.

Name some of your favorite custom DM maps that you'd want to see on the server...!
    Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Hi Mon,

Well, Ultrav, Aerowalk, cleaver, and I think it's "bless" (?) always seem to go down well on the euro servers.
    Hope this helps

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Aero and toilet4

Comment

I've got toilet4 up on Wicked.serverquake.com - Dmwest.servequake.com and the new server i have just setup but wont be online till later tonight (1/18/12) dmtx.servequake.com all port 26000.

Comment

Originally posted by bta.monster View Post
          So I'm looking for custom deathmatch maps to put on NewDM, and I'd like to get more of a community vote on this.

Name some of your favorite custom DM maps that you'd want to see on the server...!
          There are many i like. I'm not sure what i would like to see other then a few, like Gendm1 - aerowalk - toilet4 would be fun to see with bots. lol Anyway i've got atleast 200-300 custom maps.

Comment

I've been told about a qw map called povdmm4 that everyone seems to love.

Comment

Working...
            X