• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections are not far away!

Mitt Romney
    Barack Obama
    Ron Paul
    Gary Johnson

All running for President, Who is your pick?
    Barack Obama
    45.45%
    Mitt Romney
    0.00%
    Ron Paul
    54.55%
    Gary Johnson
    0.00%

obama, because i think he deserves to finish what he started in his first term.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Though i disagree with you about Obama, you have a valid point, but can we really stand for another 4 years from a President who has sunken this country into more debt then the last 43 Presidents combined? 43 Presidents under 5 trillion in debt. Obama 3 years and already $6.52 trillion in debt. I own a business and he wants to raise taxes on smaller businesses 0.023% and give big corporates and the wealthy bigger tax cuts. You think you take home a few hundred dollars a week now. Wait till he gets re-elected and you start loosing $0.03 cents per dollar to recover some of that wasted bailout money and uour tax returns become smaller because the government is in such a debt the IRS cant afford to cut returns to average working citizens. Those who voted Obama for change, sure is going to get change. "Short Changed". Id rather see Rosie O'Donnell be President.

Comment

how about we just eliminate the "king" position all together and FORCE people to make their own decisions. I'm for Ron Paul (in theory) but I don't really trust him. All politicians say what their base supporters want to hear. Granted, Dr. Pauls message hasn't changed in ?30? years. Unfortunately the agents of Satan that run this country cover all their bases long before the game starts. Paul could have been a long term plant. The whole damn thing is a Psyop, why would I believe a true American and Patriot would even get a chance to enter the top tiers of government period? Is it so unimaginable that the "establishment" would realize that there will come a point where they will have to promote the "freedom" candidate? In order to do this they have to have someone that does not have a record of voting against freedom. This means they would have had to put someone in a position long ago with the mission of establishing a voting record that promotes freedom.

If Paul is the next "Kennedy" he will just be murdered anyway. You either work for the elite or die trying to stop them. Wipe the board clean of government and let the people govern themselves. Aside from higher taxes/debt, a shriveling economy and massive attacks on our freedom in the name of "security" what has the government accomplished?

If you asked Barak this he would say something like:

"Ask Mary Watson who was suffering from {disease}, working part time and trying to support 2 kids. My health-care bill made it possible for her to get the treatment she needed, but could ill afford. Now she is working full time and able to better provide for her children."

GOODY BARACK! What about the other 300million people in America?! How come you didn't bring "Mary Watson" to tell her story? Why isn't she even in the audience?! Mary Watson and your birth certificate suffer from the same unexplainable phenomenon - no one has ever seen them and chances are they don't even exist.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-11-2012, 02:43 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Im 100% Anti Obama! Im a true constitutionalist and beloeve Barack Obama will and is trying to be the Dictator of America and will succeed if elected again. He will oust our rights. Why is the military doing urban warfare training in our major cities? Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angelos & most recently Miami? These trainings began in 2009. 43 Presidents before this current shmuck has never used our country as a battlefield training platform at 1-3am on a hotel where guest were sleeping and scaring this piss out of numerous humans prompting over 2700 911 calls in less then 8 minutes. Flooded? All im going to say is to those who support this tyranny i hope the best for yourself and your families as i will be prepared for a much needed and long waited civil uprising against this so cold "thug" President. Our future is in the American people's hands , we will make our bed but i wont lay in it.

Comment

Our future is in the American people's hands
            Until elections are no longer rigged..I don't support your statement. UNLESS, y'all are ready to take up arms and wipe these fuckers off the planet.

We could play Quake in real life. There are all kinds of Demons, Vores and Shamblers right there in the White House. The best part is they are the absolute ****y version of those things and would probably die of fright before you even pull the trigger.

Comment

Support my statement? It was simply stated as i will prevail the re election of a tyant President. Im locked n loaded and im ready. Protect civil liberties and rights of the constitution. Not much of a statement to support. Your either with Obama or against Obama.

Comment

I was only referring to the part that I quoted

Our future is in the American people's hands

Comment

the power of the president grows each year. i think its safe to say were in an unsaid state of "imperial presidency".
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

It's hard to find 1 sole individual who's first priorities are the people, most human beings are self serving and with that common trait comes corruption.As in, seeking to be re-elected President = more important than real issues facing our nation. Obviously the mentality is "Well,you gotta re-elect me before I put in any effort, No one "works harder" when they find out they are shortly to be fired. If you find out a raise is in the works for you (re-elected) the normal response is work harder, and get yours!

Well,getting yours is always more important than solving someone elses problem,and it never ends. Thats why cable companys and TELCO company's that are ALREADY ESTABLISHED, all lines are laid and the intitial investment costs have already been earned back/reached, does this mean AWESOME PRICE DROPS? Fuck no,it does not. Thats the self serving side of "being on top", thats also why you don't see really any new competition against the major players of big buisness and politics. Mrs Clinton continue's to keep her paws elbow deep in the US govts shit.

Her highest status was the First Lady, anything she's been doing since then is merely her attempts to remain "on top" of wtf ever she can remain on top of. The only thing that can trump being First Lady is being Mrs motherfucking President,and then Bill can be "First Lord" , which in all honesty, would fucking rock my lulz hard.

power corrupts, and usually positions of power always have strings attached. The 'man' is always underneath 'another man' mentality is really how the world works. If you think you don't answer to anyone because your the end of the line of "mans" , your sorely mistaken. The govt can actively rape your life and make like nothing ever happened, all in legit means of the law. Wicked is right, shit's not cool currently.

ps : who the fuck is gary johnson?
                    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-16-2012, 07:05 PM.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Gary Johnson was in the race at the beginning of the Republican ticket. He dropped out before Michelle Bachmann and became the Liberiterian Candidate leaving Ron Paul to run as a third party if mitt robme wins the nomination.

Comment

I am not an American, but if I was an American, I would vote for Barack Obama. Obama has been very successful (we remember what happened to Osama Bin Laden, I appreciate Obama's plans for health care, etc.) I think that the USA is moving in the right direction.
                        "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Ron Paul OBV
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .--------------------------

Comment

@RL Clown, not sure what country you are from, but dont let the osama crap get to you brain. And as for health care reform? Ha, have you ever looked at the bill? Its a joke, it basically says "if you do not buy coverage your ass will be imprisoned" meaning go to jail and be fined. Does your country do that?? Probably not!!! Read my post on page ONE, and look at the numbers i posted about the national debt, it takes one jackass like this idiot we have as a president to screw the entire country up and he has passed more bills hurting the American citizens and could imprison us for life if we are even thought of being a terrorist? Seriously? Bro, do some research. Also i hope your name doesnt mean "Real Life Clown" because i got news.. Thats Obama's nick name!!

Comment

Paul, I agree with him the most. Obama shouldn't have another run, imo.
                              Soundtracks and Instrumentals
                              MyMusic | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X