Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants vs. Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants vs. Jets

    I'm not a Giants fan and I don't like the Jets. But I think that Eli Manning has more skills than Mark Sanchez. So I'll vote for NYG.
    5
    Giants
    60.00%
    3
    Jets
    40.00%
    2
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

  • #2
    Since only two teams givin ; Jets.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

    Comment


    • #3
      eww...

      pats all day
      Rambo[RuM]
      I support:
      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
      Qrack - Thank You r00k
      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

      Comment


      • #4
        Pats suck and so dont both the teams... But on topic, giants over [email protected] End zone alllll fokin day!

        Comment


        • #5
          GO PACKERS!!

          Agree with RL Clown... Sanchez sucks. Eli > Sanchez. I voted Giants.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            Pats suck
            Rings?
            Rambo[RuM]
            I support:
            Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
            Qrack - Thank You r00k
            Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
            Zero CTF - Thanks mono

            Comment


            • #7
              Not a cowboys fan, but they hold more rings then the pats. I dont like teams for the wins or superbowls like alot of wannabe NFL LOVERS do. Im a diehard 49ers fan for life. I love in fl and dislike all 3 teams, fins, bucs, jags.

              Comment


              • #8
                who cares? NOT I.
                "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Winnipeg jets?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    Not a cowboys fan, but they hold more rings then the pats. I dont like teams for the wins or superbowls like alot of wannabe NFL LOVERS do. Im a diehard 49ers fan for life. I love in fl and dislike all 3 teams, fins, bucs, jags.
                    I think that the cowboys are over-rated. (No offense to Cowboys fans). America's team? I don't think so. I thought that they were over-hyped when they had Terrel Owens. The cowboys used to be good but, since 2006, they have gone downhill. You like the 49ers? You like the underdogs?

                    I like teams that have excellent defense... I like the Ravens and the Steelers. People who like offense prefer the Saints and the Packers. But I think that the Ravens can slow down their offense. The Ravens are road-warriors; they win many games on the road (even when they're playing against the Giants and the Jets).
                    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                      I think that the cowboys are over-rated. (No offense to Cowboys fans). America's team? I don't think so. I thought that they were over-hyped when they had Terrel Owens. The cowboys used to be good but, since 2006, they have gone downhill. You like the 49ers? You like the underdogs?

                      I like teams that have excellent defense... I like the Ravens and the Steelers. People who like offense prefer the Saints and the Packers. But I think that the Ravens can slow down their offense. The Ravens are road-warriors; they win many games on the road (even when they're playing against the Giants and the Jets).
                      A true football fan has a team to follow for life, regardless of the situation, underdog's or over rated. I just so happen to LOVE the 49'ers and have since i was about 8 years old when i went and watched their game live in 1989. I met Joe Montana up in person and have been a fan of him and the team forever. So basically you are for any team who has a "good defense" as you stated in your above post. Truely you love football, but your NOT dedicated to one team according to your post which makes you just another football watcher and not a DIEHARD fan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We are talking about noble game of hand-egg?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X