No announcement yet.

batman vs superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the DCAU is anything to go by, Superman may be able to wipe the floor with Batman physically, Batman is very much prepared for anything superman will throw at him. Plus Batman arguably is stronger willed, because he's gone through way more then superman has, physically and mentally.

Plus I generally find superhero's as powerful as superman stupid and unbelievably boring to watch/read about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodshot View Post
      If the DCAU is anything to go by, Superman may be able to wipe the floor with Batman physically, Batman is very much prepared for anything superman will throw at him. Plus Batman arguably is stronger willed, because he's gone through way more then superman has, physically and mentally.

Plus I generally find superhero's as powerful as superman stupid and unbelievably boring to watch/read about.
      Not all superhero's are created equal, and the whole "If Batman has Kryptonite" argue is invalid,because he does carry Kyrptonite ,and has been ever since starting to work with Superman. The key to Batman is he never just "up and throws dukes" with someone.

Batman caught off gaurd? (Never happens really) Wizzar=Supes

Batman prepared for fight?(When did you ever see Batman say 'oh snap,I forgot my tool belt or my batarangs,etc') Batman wins.

Batman is all about planning and being a methodical superhero, complete with the darkness , bats, and a persona that is waaaaay cooler than Supes could ever be. The real understatement is how can a evil genius such a Lex Luthor be Superman's real arch villan, and Batman's arch villan fits the MatchUp waaaay better.

Superman > Lex Luthor , way mis-match.

vs

Joker = Batman , The joker plans just as much,if not more,than batman.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

^^
        what he said
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Here's how it would go.

Batman : "Hey fucker!, I'm hookn up with Lois cause your dick apparently doesn't work"
          Superman: *Farts in Batman's direction blowing poor Bruce Wayne in two."
          *Superman win with his totally unannounced super asscheek clap move.

Superman: "How ya like me know?"
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Just like he farted Lex Luthor into immediate obscurity? P-fn-LEASE ,

If Superman couldn't deal with Lex Luthor , a 'human being' , and with that being said, Bruce Wayne > Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor Versus Bruce Wayne - Forbes.com , I refuse to believe Superman would just be able to vanquish the Batman with the mere leaning with it and letting go of gas.

haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdVLMZL4ntY]SUPERMAN vs. BATMAN (The Brave And The Bold) FULL FIGHT! - YouTube[/ame]

Ok,so Superman's 'Dog' hits harder than Batman does. Wow, I am very dissapointed BruceWayne.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Ok lets go hit for hit then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZsw5F66cQ]Superman turns Earth reverse - YouTube[/ame]

Superman's girlfriend dies so he decided to reverse time, ain't no thang.

Batman's parents were killed and the best he can do is get broken by Bane after he gets done toying with batman?

This is another skewed poll :/
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

recently read kingdom come. it is set in the distant future...

it seems batman no longer patrols the streets in his advanced age. he has an army of bat-bots to do it for him...

superman has alienated himself from the human race. he now refers to people not as people, but as "humans".

btw, in the conflict portrayed in the book, batman teams up with lex Luthor to bring down the jla!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I vote for Batman. Superman is over-rated. Batman would use a lot of Krytonite (If you want to correct my spelling, by all means, be my guest.) Superman is okay, but I think that Batman is a better hero for people to look up to.
                  "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
                  X