other(who could it possibly be?)
    26.32%
    undecided.....
    5.26%
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Personally, Ron Paul, but truth is, we know it's not going to happen. I choose Romney, not because i like him or because i'm a republican, but because he's the only one who can compete against Obama. Obama is horrid. Also for all those EURO freak's who say a gun ban in the U.S. would help our crime, How about looking at the 2 female officer's who died during an ambush while investigating a burglary/robbery. Two unarmed female police officers shot dead on the street - Europe, World News - Independent.ie

If they had been armed, they might have had a chance. Screw all you ANTI-gun retards!

Comment

Right to bear arms.
      Gang bangers can get illegal guns, why can't citizens get legal guns? Most people dont run around with a gun in hand, axe on their back

I'm concerned about the economy as most Americans are. One has to decide the path that each candidate will take and where that path will take them.
      If you make over a million dollars a year, one candidate will reduce your taxes by 6.9%, while raising taxes for the middle class. The other will raise taxes for the more fortunate and stretch the government a little farther. Also, I dont think Mitt has the balls to stand up to foreign leader. He looks/sounds like that used car salesman who lacks the confidence to tell you the truth.
      I voted the other guy..."other(who could it possibly be?)"
      Last edited by R00k; 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

And only idiot's provoke the police with carrying guns in the most idiotic places. Gun nuts give regular gun owners who respect the idea that a gun is beyond a weapon,or a reasonable tactic to defend yourself,and beyond a fn "Right to bear arms" , it also requires common sense.

Watch youtube and how people antagonize the normal public / law officers because of some open carry law. Its the logic "because I'm allowed to do this,I'm going to" that kills me.

Because you can all form a line,and SUCK MY....

Yea, all things considered , if they legalized marijuana would that mean that everyone will magically start smoking it? No,but it does mean every stoner who has some weed will be smoking it in public,in front of the police, and otherwise being complete morons because "They can,and so they will".
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

voting for mr t.
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Super Mario.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Super Mario.
              shittt...i forgot about him...we talking mario 1 or 3 though..2 doesnt even get reasonable mention
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

just observing here, but i noticed that every political themed thread goes to the "right to bear arms issue". i guess you could call me the ad hoc "political analyst"...hehe
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

It goes to the right to bear arms because other countries should mind their own business. Im not the US Government so i cant help it if they stick their big noses up other countries asses.

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
                    shittt...i forgot about him...we talking mario 1 or 3 though..2 doesnt even get reasonable mention
                    Mario from SMB3 of course!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB_i96dX0zo]Super Mario Bros. 3 100% Speed Run (1:24:07) - YouTube[/ame]
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Nobody, doesnt matter

Comment

of course it matters!

(unless you are not an american citizen...)
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Looks like we got a ton of ass lickin obama fans here.. 9 brainwashed turds. Must be collecting that unemoloyment and food stamp benefit, dependent off the government and cant work for a living. I got change, stripped from my pocket and put into yours.

Comment

can i just say that in my life, government benefits has helped may family get thru some rough patches. i dont support leechers, but there are many who really need these benefits to get by.
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                              can i just say that in my life, government benefits has helped may family get thru some rough patches. i dont support leechers, but there are many who really need these benefits to get by.
                              I can understand gettin assistance but when people tell me they do not have a job and are capable of working and I know for a fact there are jobs out here in the world that people do not want to do but when you are capable of doing the work take the job until you can find hey job of your profession like in the truck drivin industry there are over 250,000 jobs of available and people re fuse to take this type of work because he requires a commercial drivers license in for most people to be gone from home weeks at a time but when your family is suffering you should do anything you have to do to make sure you provide for your family the government assistance was designed to temporarily help families for persons in need some people have been living off of food stamps welfare and unemployment as long as possibl to avoid having to work

Comment

Working...
                              X