the "post-election" poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "post-election" poll

so, whos ready to move on from all the political bull?
    hell yes! lets get back to quake!
    80.00%
    no!!! I want to keep spewing my opinion!
    0.00%
    too busy playing quake to reply....
    10.00%
    we can never get away from political flame wars!!
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

It's almost over with brah.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I hope it is over tonight. I think the election cycle lasts too long.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        I hope it is over tonight. I think the election cycle lasts too long.
        What, no close-call re-count desires? lol
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          What, no close-call re-count desires? lol
          Hell no. I'd like the election to be done and over with.

I haven't been able to concentrate today because I like "finality". And it will be a minimum of 5 hours until I can get it. If this ended up being close and it took 3 weeks to find out who's gonna be president, that would annoy the #@#@ out of me.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm betting we won't know a winner until at least Thursday due to the race being close and absentee ballots needing to be accounted for and included in counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
              I'm betting we won't know a winner until at least Thursday due to the race being close and absentee ballots needing to be accounted for and included in counts.
              Somehow I think by 11 PM to 2 AM things will get somewhat clear.

Unless Obama runs the table on VA + OH + WI + PA, I wouldn't expect an "official projected winner" until, like you said, later in the week.

Will be interesting to see how everything unfolds.

Comment

Nah if Obama wins Florida it's over.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

That'd be a very short night indeed!

Comment

Looks like very short night indeed, haha. Looks like Obama has it wrapped up.

Comment

heh!
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                        heh!
                        Guess I'm gonna have to learn to appreciate the things Obama has done right more, since he's gonna be president for the next 4 years

Comment

My candidate has won.

Comment

so thats that. *whew*
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I voted yes its over well for the most part at least the presidential election and the politics that went along with it, which got more people involved that I have ever seen in my life, which was a good thing, but it is something we should put behind us and the fact is we will never escape politics socially or governmental or any other type, It is what makes society function and keeps us feeling like we have a voice that can make a difference.. But the extremes of plastering things should be over especially on facebook I had my fun with postings and things that sparked my interest or contempt.. So not trying to ride the fence.. but I think we should let it go some and see if we have a reason to complain when problems are faced in the future under these policies... and if so then we will be on our political feuds again

Comment

Working...
                              X