Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Ravens deserve to win the Superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Ravens deserve to win the Superbowl?

What an impressive game... The Ravens led by as much as 22 points. All of a sudden, there was a power outage. Somehow, magically, the 49ers made a surprising comeback. Nonetheless, the Ravens had a strong willpower to win and their defense stepped it up. Time was not in favor of the 49ers and the Ravens won the Superbowl.

I voted "yes"... The Ravens deserved to win the big trophy.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

no. when they pulled that saftey bullshit to run the clock out, that pissed me off.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

What are you talking about? That is just smart football. John def out coached his brother that game.

I dislike both teams but they won and deserved to win.

RL I think you started a thread before the playoffs about the chances the ravens had to win it. I just wanted to say my predictions were wrong but it is the NFL (Not For Long).

Normally the team that goes into the playoffs cold like the ravens will end up being one and done but not this year. GG Ravens.

Comment

eh, it just irked me.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

The game was fun to watch, and the 49ers made a great comeback, great job to both Teams and congratulations to the Ravens!
          +Rep! I'm going to the top!

Comment

Working...
          X