Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the 'definitive' HD replacement content list!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tested the FCZ glossy on mission 1 type stages using the dark places you have linked? I'm getting a lot of missing textures with it in any given load order.

Comment

• its possible that FCZ's shaders are borked too i guess?

i wouldnt know, i havent played hipnotic in ages myself so i wouldnt have noticed.

frankly rarely play hypnotic cuz i dont really for the base-theme myself
      and the entire first episode of hynptic is base, base, base and more base.

ill check it out some time soon though.

my guess would be that FCZ's shaders might have the same double lightmap error in them
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Didn't check on hipnotic just the base stages in ID1 haven't tested MP1 or 2 yet still testing ID1 for now. The stages with a lot of yellow if I happen to have accidentally named something out of hipnotic.

Comment

• The best Graphic mod for the first Quake

Comment

• since the QRP website has been down for nearly 2weeks now,
            i've added a linksto each post to a folder which contains all QRP texture-packs
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• QRP's website is back up, so the google drive links have been removed

Comment

Working...
              X