No announcement yet.

What Types Of BSP Are There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what happened at func but, it's probably not a real problem. What is the worst that could have happened? You said something? Funny thing about saying things on the internet... simply stop saying them and bury it with things that are contrary to the temporary perception you created for yourself.

In other words, say new things that cancel out the current perception of you. Don't even bother defending yourself or arguing about it. Move forward leaving your mistake in the hands of those with nothing better to do but devote their time to concerning themselves with it. It takes a "minute" but with some persistence you come out ahead and those determined to defamate you end up looking like sad little people. It's about that time that they give up and start following the very advice I'm giving you in order to fix the bad perception they built for themselves.

There seems to be a lot of people in this world that are just waiting for someone to do something wrong so they can completely give up on them. These people usually think so highly of themself that they actually believe their opinion of another is "official" regardless of how little they may actually know or how narrow their perception may be. These people generally seem very nice but, they are really some of the worse people of all. They use their "niceness" and reputation of being "level headed" to convince those with less of a singularity to believe the way they believe with no real regard to who it may hurt or how wrong they may be.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-16-2017, 07:25 AM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
      That already happened at func_msgboard and now he is on his way at quakeone
      func_msgboard?
      SO ijazz come here from there
      I understand
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

No is started at quakeone.com

My heart will be in this website for ever.
        Dude,lets party!
        Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
          My heart will be in this website for ever.
          Mine too, lol. I like this website.

Comment

Working...
          X