Quake Name Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Name Maker

JoeQuake and QRack have built-in Quake name makers (located in the multiplayer menu, select setup). Additionally, you can make gold characters by holding down CTRL.

If you aren't using either of these clients, you can still make cool Quake names using the Quake Name Maker site and there are utilities around like QString.

Quake Name Maker Site
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

This takes me back. Though Im a purist, I prefer the QNM site with its lovely shades of white or brown.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

JoeQuake and Qrack can be used old skool with everything turned off. I took that shot off of Joszef Szalontai's site, he is well known to like textures, charsets, etc. but the use of charsets and other replacement elements is totally optional.

You can turn everything off and be using old skool Quake but have great features like the demos menu, maps menu, command completion, cvars lists, etc.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X