Trigger_teleport, Info_teleport_destination And Trigger_once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger_teleport, Info_teleport_destination And Trigger_once

Hello, I am teleporting monsters into my Quake 1 map. I have made two functioning examples. They work fine. The third teleports the monster to 0, 0, 0 no matter what I try. I know the third example is set correctly because when I make a map just to test it no problems occur. Any thoughts?

Sorry for the dup

Comment

The first teleport combo was set wrong but none the less it worked. The second was a copy and paste of the first with target and targetnames changed and it worked as well. The third one was a new build with the same target and targetname scheme used previous with minor changes to indicate new events. Initially I was transported to 0, 0, 0. I saw an error and fixed it then the monster went to 0,0,0. I spent a couple hours trying various things but none of that was fruitful so I began asking for help and rereading the docs. I interpreted them differently and fixed my scheme. It now works. The reason my third scheme worked in a map with no other schemes seems to verify that one or two mistakes can be forgiven but as in life if you keep making the same mistake over and over you will pay.

Comment

Working...
      X