joequake, fuhquake, qrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joequake, fuhquake, qrack

When I use either of the following: qrack, joequake or fuhquake... i can't see anything in my console until i die. Also, My kp binds go away...
    I am using xp pro... never had problems with '98..

What little time I have to mess around I play rather than troubleshoot the problem...i've been using glpro..

any help would be appreciated...

What video card are you using?

I'm not sure what you mean by "you can't see anything in the console." You mean there are no death messages?

Could you do a screenshot?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yes no messages. I drop down the console and it's blank. i can't even see if i type anything... but if i die, i drop it down and see everything fine.

here is graphics card info: it's an intigrated intel card
      INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2 REPORT

Report Date: 05/04/2006
      Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 08:59:41
      Driver Version: 6.14.10.4396
      Operating System: Windows XP* Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
      Default Language: English
      DirectX* Version: 9.0
      Physical Memory: 509 MB
      Minimum Graphics Memory: 1 MB
      Maximum Graphics Memory: 96 MB
      Graphics Memory in Use: 8 MB
      Processor: x86
      Processor Speed: 2793 MHZ
      Vendor ID: 8086
      Device ID: 2572
      Device Revision: 02

Comment

When you are playing normally, are you using a GL client like GLPro or GLQuake or are you WinQuake'ing it? (I figure you are using GL, but I need to know for sure).

Assuming you can use other GL clients fine -- and I'm only asking since the Intel Extreme Graphics controllers, at least in the past, were known to not like Quake one bit --- your best bet would be too install EZQuake (EZQuake site)

(FuhQuake is no longer being developed, EZQuake is basically the currently active descendent of the FuhQuake code-base)

If EZQuake, which is virtually the same thing as FuhQuake, does the same, repost those screenshots at the official EZQuake forum at Besmella QW site (EZQuake forum) and one of the developers would more than likely answer the question.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm using glpro, and it works fine. the thing is, it does the same thing with joequake and qrack... strange eh..
          i don't use fuhquake very much, but on occasions i do...

Comment

Working...
          X