IPLOG is on ALL THE TIME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPLOG is on ALL THE TIME!!!

Is there a way to shut this off? It is very annoying when I frag someone or get fragged and I want to see who got me, but I see number after number flying through the console.. I like the iplog feature, but do not want the results echoed to the console every quaking second of the game. I want a way to control the iplog again.... perhaps "-iplog" in the commandline shortcut? Why was that option removed anyhow?

I'm assuming this is QRack? (Because I use ProQuake about 1/2 the time with iplog turned on and never get that).

Also, what server? Is my ESP correct in thinking this is the IHOC mod?

(I saw your IHOC server post @ QuakeBoard.Net)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Some older versions for qrack had troubles on certain quake servers (like shmack) and would do this, but it wasn't related to iplog. Make sure you have the lastest release of qrack. If that doesn't work, "pq_scoreboard_pings 0", that should fix it.
      uakene.com

Comment

Yes, it is Qrack(1.55) I am using and I am running an modded IHOC game. I have pq_scoreboard_pings 0 in my config file and it still does all of the ip addresses/player names(scores) in the top left corner instead of just saying who shafted who. I am going to try this command too and Ill post if I get it to fix:
        scr_printstats "0"
        Thanks all!

Comment

Okay, you guys were right. That wasn't IPLOG at all. I should have done a little more research on this before putting up a bothersome post. The scr_printstats "0" fixed my problem. I feel somewhat ashamed now... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X