engine x crosshair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine x crosshair

o.k., so i recently got that engine x beta everybody is so worked up about. i was messing around with it and changed the cross hair. i tried to change it back to the default, but it wouldn't work. i tried the commands "crosshair", "crosshair_image and "crosshair_style". neither got me back to the first one. i might just re install but i want to know if somebody has a solution. could be a bug or something.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

confirmed bug.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-24-2012, 10:10 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

If you changed something and don't know what you did, do a reset to defaults in the menu.

Either way, I need to get a touch up revision out this week to address some issues that people have found.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

durr.

i feel kind of slow that i didn't try that. thanks for telling me the obvious, because i probably would not have tried that. thanks baker. oh, and a question. in the engine x folder there is a boz folder, which has a crosshair folder. can i put crosshair images or something similar in there and then use them for the game?

update: i did not see a reset option in the GUI menu, and i didn't see a command to reset in the CLI either. what now?
        update: i did find the reset option in the GUI. i once again feel like a fool. and the reset did put the crosshair back to default.
        Last edited by Syluxguy28O3; 04-24-2012, 10:48 AM.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I tested it out too, and I reproduced.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

good to know that this bug has been confirmed.
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Baker, directx version runs good for me, the opengl version is skippy/jumpy.

4.64 engine x worked fine in dx and gl.
              Originally posted by Magnus
              Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by turtlevan View Post
                Baker, directx version runs good for me, the opengl version is skippy/jumpy.

4.64 engine x worked fine in dx and gl.
                I won't be happy until everyone is happy with the engine.

The first modern ProQuake update (3.60) and early DirectQ releases were imperfect, and many Qrack releases needed some tuning. So this is normal.

When Engine X feels like Engine 4.64 with ramped up speed and the new features transparent, I'll be more satisfied.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                X