DM3AGAIN, CAx mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM3AGAIN, CAx mod

I would humbly request that DM3again be included into CAx (the current mods being run from cax/dallas)

Ever since the latest CAx updates (koth being added) , DM3again has disappeared from the mod entirely.

-My Arguement detailed on why CAx has been broken-

Vital functionality of CAx has been lost in terms of every mode that is not KOTH had a warp menu 11 that reflected CAx prior to KOTH.

You should only see KOTH maps in warp menu 11 while your in KOTH mode. In the other modes that are not KOTH, the 11th menu should show DM3again, and all those other maps that was in that menu.

This means , while in these modes of gameplay :

Practice
    FFA
    Match
    Instagib
    Speedball
    Airshot

Every one of those modes, when your enter in console WARP -> 11 -> this menu that you see under menu 11,looked the same as the menu you find at RAGE CAx server

When you entered into KOTH mode, the Warp Menu 11 was replaced from the static classic CAx menu,like found at RAGE, to a KOTH warp menu 11,which is now found at servequake/cax servers,on ANY mode your playing.

As soon as you go into ANY mode besides KOTH, the KOTH Warp menu 11 is GONE, and that original CAx warp menu 11 EXISTED. This is how KOTH acted on Rage before it was removed/replaced with older version of the mod. Fn downgrading?

KOTH mode = Warp Menu 11 KOTH maps , while in KOTH mode you got Warp menu 11 KOTH maps.

NOT - KOTH mode = Warp Menu 11 Original Warp Menu 11 maps.

I'm done ranting about this already old and tedious attempt to explain this for the fourth or fifth time.

lolquit
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-27-2012, 11:40 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Ive heard this before. LoL, dont beat poor ole rook up haha

Comment

lol Im horrible
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

wtf mindz we got 2v2 get on dallas
        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

dinner brah . soon

Comment

lets CAx im on till 1pm EST!! LETS DO IT

Comment

iM ON RIGHT NOW AT @ 11:09
              Im adding the map to the warp menu option 11 also.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Wish i could be on!! Im in Memphis, TN, now and will be in Little Rock, AR by 10am! No quake for me ;(

Comment

CAx.servequake.com
                  and
                  dallas.serverquake.com
                  both
                  have dm3again on the warp menu
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

woot. GJ rookie.
                    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

rejoice!

Comment

Working...
                      X