No announcement yet.

ProQuake for PSP Still in Development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProQuake for PSP Still in Development?

Hi, I was curious if Proquake was still being worked on. There is one reason, and one reason only I would like it to have one final release, and that is to Implement sv_cheats 0,1,-1 (-1 = default = way things are normally in Quake).
    The above was from the next changelog, which I believe the last version was like 4.70 or something like that. Please, can someone either help me compile this with sv_cheats, seeing how hard the frikbots are (at least for me...) It' s true, I don't know any C/C++ or whatever language it is required, but I can learn fast!
    Thanks,
    - Jastolze

Inside3d Forums • View topic - [Tutorial PSP]-Compiling Quake For The PlayStation Portable.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Hey, for step one, the download is down. (megaupload) What was I supposed to download?

Comment

Originally posted by jastolze View Post
        Hey, for step one, the download is down. (megaupload) What was I supposed to download?
        Near the end of that thread you, you will find the answer to the question you posted.

Ask follow-up questions at Inside3D. That is where you can get answers to the most serious and detailed Quake modding stuff including engine coding and there is plenty of material there.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

megaupload wont be coming back.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You need cygwin for compiling, but it is easy as cake.

But you should be careful with ProQuake, it is random crashing the PSP when using mods, and has sseveral other bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              megaupload wont be coming back.
              I don't know about that mindz, it seems like kim dotcom is fighting back pretty hard. MegaUpload Trial May Never Happen - ExtraTorrent.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System

Comment

Originally posted by dr_mabuse1981 View Post
                You need cygwin for compiling, but it is easy as cake.

But you should be careful with ProQuake, it is random crashing the PSP when using mods, and has sseveral other bugs.
                K, thanks. So, what engine should I use? Glquake is the only other option I can think of. I don't think GLQuake has too many bugs, right?

Comment

ProQuake is the best for PSP imho because it has hlbsp support, but it has too many crashing and bugs (Baker plz release a update, i will give you 1000000 cookies xD)..

Another engine for PSP is: DQuake... It has also hlbsp support and MD3 model support (!!!) but very long loadingtimes..
                  On the PC i prefer Darkplaces.

Comment

Working...
                  X