Multiplayer Q1 startup kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Q1 startup kit

This post will include anything / everything a old school returning Quaker would or could need to return to Q1 gaming. The return of Silence has initiated a desire for such a thing to exist.

Anyone wanting to contribute to this project can feel free to do so, I'm currently uploading what I perceive to be relevant multiplayer Q1 files.

I will most definitely miss stuff, so any help is appreciated. I'm taking a break from it for the moment, will work more on it later.

I signed up for DropBox explicitly for this purpose!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpd2mwzvq...MtjUQQMma?dl=0

We'll try the method of just posting the link and go from there, I'm pretty sure everyone at this community is trust worthy.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 01-07-2015, 02:52 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

ps : if you make changes, drop a line here. Would just like to keep track of who contributes.

R00k, I haven't added ANY Qrack files I figured that was best left to you!

Quakeworld 'stuffs' are welcomed, in the event we start adding QW content then some restructuring will need to occur so we can keep QW/NQ content seperate.

PM your email address so I can add you to the list of editor's! I thought when I linked it anyone could edit/modify but apparently not.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-04-2014, 02:31 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

This is a terrific idea Mindz! Much appreciated!

Comment

I figured that some of us take already having the Quake files for granted, and that's probably a likely reason some players never bother returning. It's a scavenger hunt JUST to find the content needed. Having your original Quake disc, and/or buying it off of Steam =/= ready for multiplayer Gaming.

I strive to grow the multiplayer community, that is my passion.

Comment

@MIndz

Is the Doctor Still Baking a Qake?

Comment

Was waiting on r00k to jump in here and looks like I'll twiddle thumbs bit longer, although I'm bout to fire up Quake and go see if some PEW PEW PEW happens.

Comment

q1ctf/files

DOWNLOAD <<< 1 file all you need for q1ctf
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Added all those files. I'm just gonna dump my entire Qrack collection as well, you can find it there now.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalLove View Post
                  @MIndz

Is the Doctor Still Baking a Qake?
                  I doubt it ;/

Comment

My apologies Mindzy, today was the first time I have seen this post.
                    I'm up to my eyes in work this week but I will download your pack this weekend and take a look from the perspective of a new/returning player having zero files and wishing to join in the fun. Knowing you as I do, I imagine you will have most of it covered already but if I spot anything or can contribute further I will be in touch.

Kind regards

Monty
                    Mr.Burns
                    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I'll have to add people who can or will help me maintain it. I'll do that tomorrow and PM everyone so far involved, you & r00k being noted persons.

Comment

I can provide space to upload these files here directly in addition to dropbox or other places...

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

I will be in charge of he hax sections.
                            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

you would

Comment

Working...
                              X