No announcement yet.

DirectQ Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having an issue with Directq version 2.0.0 where I can't see the lightning gun shaft when I fire.

Comment

Where did you get version 2.0?

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
      I'm having an issue with Directq version 2.0.0 where I can't see the lightning gun shaft when I fire.
      EDIT: Nevermind. I've actually read the whole thread now
      Last edited by gulliver-trans; 04-22-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

its still in beta so he must know/is a beta tester.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Bump / Updated download link.

DirectX11 powered Quake1 ftw.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            its still in beta so he must know/is a beta tester.

beta tester! I forever pestered MH for an update to peek at every so often, note the dates of the releases and you can tell when I became obsessed with highspeed Quaking maybe more than even the author did. I ran dual 5770 GPU's which outperform my single 7970 in terms of raw power running DirectQ clients. Thats nothing to sneeze at

Darkplaces has a DirectX variant tucked inside its console, and it would run MAD FASTER in my opinion than the default OpenGL variant of Darkplaces. I do believe this is something the community could benefit from immensely, I just found something to distract myself with for quite awhile.

Darkplaces tailored at multiplayer, more accessibility and less frill/snazzy GFX happening everywhere. To think this idea was birthed from PowerZord drama ?<3?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Shit still doesn't work

Comment

There aren't any excuses for you bro. PROQUAKE 3.5 POWERSWORD, ACTIVATE!

Comment

Working...
                X