Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know why this RAM icon pops up when you set d_mipscale to 0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't want to get rid of it, I find it actually retro looking and awesome. Give me your slice of pie if you don't want it HEH
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

oh right you would have to make it at least 2x2. You should only use power of 2 dimensions for images
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        I'm sure you already know but for the sake of being thorough - all I did was use pakscape to get the wad out if the pak and then I opened it in texmex. I hilighted RAM and deleted it then I made my RAM.jpg and clicked file/import in texmex followed by save. The original image was 32x32. I donīt know what would happen if you made it 1x1. Maybe it would work or maybe it would stretch it to fit.
        If I edit the gfx.wad file from the pak0.pak file in any way it'll just come up with "W_GetLumpinfo: conchars not found."

Comment

hmmm ya I could see that. That must be the one thing in that wad that texmex wont load. Well, that was my big idea and I dont have anymore... sorry.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

showram 0

-surfcachesize BIGNUMBER should fix it properly (NOT -surfacecachesize like you tried earlier)
            Some Game Thing

Comment

Spike rules! I lol'd @ the BIGNUMBER wording, epic in its own right!
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
                showram 0

-surfcachesize BIGNUMBER should fix it properly (NOT -surfacecachesize like you tried earlier)
                Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                X