Does DirectQ 2.0 exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    ATTACUE is a familiar name, I recall interacting with this person and they was on-the-level. The name is of Quakeone.com origins (the memory anyway....)

I probably maintained the most extensive collective of EXE's for DirectQ, I kept every one that functioned appropriately for me, the later versions of DirectQ suffer a unfamiliar issue, I would have to plug in a new exe and see what happens.

I do know when I connect to a fuck-ing-server the bitchass console just slaps me with Disconnected (aka go fuck yourself and your attempt to connect to any servers period..")

anyway to watch the actions that occur via a log or some shit...

something really dumb is killing the connection upon getting it going

my thoughts was autoexec (doubt it, this has went with me everywhere for years)
    config.cfg (I dont think this fucker is even used by DirectQ's)
    directq.cfg (here probably lies the problem. I really, really dont rebuilt a quake folder but I'll do that tonight, cuz fuck problems.

Seriously, 2016 almost gone and Q1 shows its ass out of nowhere, AFAIK
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well it seems as though Baker has managed to drag me out of retirement by dangling something interesting enough in front of me.

It suits me as well to work on the rendering layer and let other people deal with the other stuff.
      IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X