X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's too bad then. Your loss

Comment

I download most of my music on LIMEWIRE, a filesharing program, for FREE. Go to http://www.limewire.com and download the latest version. You can find TONS of music on there.

Comment

how about no

Comment

My computertarded friend got a big bad virus dling songs with limewire.

Limewire has a better purpose than dling free stuff.

Comment

You cant get a virus off of a song file. The executables and "software" they have are chock-full of viruses. Its stuff other people put on there, not the people that made limewire.

Comment

The virus was on a Def Leapard song in mp3 format. I found it myself.

Comment

I've downloaded over 50+ albums, and haven't gotten a single virus from downloading a song.

Comment

It's just the luck of the draw is all.

Comment

I don't like moderation, but one purpose is to close threads that have outlived their usefulness.

If someone wants to continue this (boring) conversation on another forum, private message me the link *snicker* and I'll add a post to where the new (lame) conversation can be found.

If anyone feels like this thread needs reopened for some reason, please private message Solecord or Yellow. :d Thank you for playing.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                    X