QuakOne Servers List Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakOne Servers List Maintenance

Methinks the server listing on this site could use some pruning. For instance, I don't think any of those quake.thisserversucks.com servers are still active.

Just a thought...

Edit: Ugh. Messed up the title of this thread. Should be "QuakOne Servers List Maintenance"
    Last edited by gulliver-trans; 09-14-2016, 06:28 PM. Reason: I goofed.

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
    Edit: Ugh. Messed up the title of this thread. Should be "QuakOne Servers List Maintenance"
    Everybody gets a free one. ;]

Methinks the server listing on this site could use some pruning. For instance, I don't think any of those quake.thisserversucks.com servers are still active.

Just a thought...
    How dare you insinuate that anything having to do with Quake 1 our lord and savior is anything but totally awesome & perfect boasting with brilliance that only a very, very.... very very veryveryveryVEEERY! small handful of people use!

Stop making such slanderous posts and get back to Praising ole Shubby and the Mythos which surrounds her!

Holy sh!t this was just a joke calm your self the F down!
    Last edited by Phenom; 09-14-2016, 08:11 PM.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Truly, I was a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Everybody gets a free one. ;]
        Phenom's a generous guy.

/I think there is a weird submenu you can click that says "Edit Thread Title" somewhere, but it is very hard to find.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          /I think there is a weird submenu you can click that says "Edit Thread Title" somewhere, but it is very hard to find.
          Oh. I see it now. You click Edit... and then you click Edit again (to go into the full editor, where the title field is available).

And there's the delete option too!

Comment

Just a thought...

Hey

I have quake.thisserversucks.com ports 26000 - 26005 and 26018 running. Now as far as anyone actually playing on them...

26000 - CRmod
            26001 - CTF
            26002 - TF (Couple bugs with models not found on some maps I need to fix)
            26003 - RQuake Team Coop
            26004 - QBall
            26005 - CaX
            26018 - Dodgeball

The other ones are down, but I can either put them back or replace them with any other mods anyone wants.

Comment

Normally owners of the servers drop me a mail to add or delete some server.
              But yeah some have been inactive for a while now...
              I will try this weekend to fully update the list and delete all the inactive ones.
              My servers for the gamers:
              bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
              port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
              Offline ATM
              fvf.servequake.com
              flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
              Offline ATM
              newdm.servequake.com
              port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BizarroEvade View Post
                Hey

I have quake.thisserversucks.com ports 26000 - 26005 and 26018 running.
                Sorry, BizarroEvade. I guess I thought when your FvF server went down that you took the others down too. My bad.

Glad you chimed in hehe.

Comment

Sorry, BizarroEvade. I guess I thought when your FvF server went down that you took the others down too. My bad.

Glad you chimed in hehe.
                  I can put FvF back up. I have never really played the mod, and honestly wasn't even sure if I had that server set up properly. All of my servers actually were down for a while (maybe almost a year), but sometime around the beginning of this year I got them back up.

Comment

Originally posted by BizarroEvade View Post
                    I can put FvF back up. I have never really played the mod, and honestly wasn't even sure if I had that server set up properly. All of my servers actually were down for a while (maybe almost a year), but sometime around the beginning of this year I got them back up.
                    Well, Polarite is running a server now, and splitting up such a small player base would probably be a bad idea. Thanks for offering, though!

Comment

Working...
                    X