RQuake Team Coop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RQuake Team Coop

Is this mod still available? I would like to have the server files to set up a small coop server but all the links are dead, I know there are already posts about this mod but I cant find the files in those.

Also, is there any server of this mod that is still alive?

Yes it is still alive. For example, you could play rquake at port 26001 at either the new york (type connect newyork.servequake.com:26001 in console) or damage (connect damage.servequake.com:26001) servers which are on 24x7x365. If you don't have the maps you can download them using the link in the server browser on the first page of this site (Direct link).

Hope this helps

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 03-30-2017, 01:34 AM.
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Thanks, any idea on how I could get the server files? I'm getting 180+ ping on both of those so I still want to setup one to test if it runs better

Comment

Hmm good question, all the places I normally look to try and help people seem to be coming up empty as well I did note this though from the Admin team on the Damage server which you could try. Alternatively you could approach the authors Lardarse and/or RocketGuy to see if they still have the files lurking somewhere around.

Hope this helps

Monty
        Last edited by Mr.Burns; 04-01-2017, 02:10 PM.
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I have the server files
          Originally posted by Magnus
          Apology accepted.

Comment

Working...
          X