This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fuckin Straight Dope
    Hey guys, I enhanced the SMC by Tweaking SMC's tits and slapping its ass to a different beat ,and provided an entirely new SMC download alternative....
    Dont like the Spider replacement or Demon ghosts coming out of corpses? Rip out the spider/Demon ghosts / turn them off and fucking enjoy it, but please don't bullshit me or yourself, or this community with "My changes was so profound and different from the oginal SMC that you can no longer even recognize it" so I uploaded my own full version,and completely ignored the customizing vehicle (autoexec.cfg) that was provided by Seven.

Cough wasting my own time again.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lol, this just keeps getting funnier and more trucked!

http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Dear all))
        Read this:
        -first
        -second
        -third
        -fourth
        -fifth
        -at last
        and read again this(attentively)
        I hope to all understand me.

P.S.
        Last edited by ATTACUE; 05-22-2013, 04:30 AM.
        Sorry for my bad english

Comment

People are laughing at this forum for good reasons. A lot of people here behave like 5 year olds, moderation is nonexistent, personality cult is rampant, education is low, fanboyism is at an all time high, and bro culture rounds it all off nicely.

Protip: It is often good to refrain from hitting "Submit Reply" if your post isn't especially constructive.

Soosel, was that six posts in a row? Especially for you, I found this:

Netiquette

And in Russian:

Netiquette

Go read it.

The edit "button" is in the bottom left.
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

People are laughing at this forum for good reasons. A lot of people here behave like 5 year olds, moderation is nonexistent, personality cult is rampant, education is low, fanboyism is at an all time high, and bro culture rounds it all off nicely.

Protip: It is often good to refrain from hitting "Submit Reply" if your post isn't especially constructive.
            Amen

Expressing an opinion is fine. It's HOW you do it that can make the difference. Why so many act as if this forum is their personal domain is sad.

C'mon guys how has this affected the original SMC? Can you not download the original anymore? Yes, you can and while I understand what people are aggravated about I do not feel the need for the attacks is warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62
              C'mon guys how has this affected the original SMC? Can you not download the original anymore?
              excellent words
              :yes:
              Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                  X