some HD stuff for use with quoth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just did the green enforcer which has shotgun/GL combo, aka the defender
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

just made the yellow enforcer which wields flamethrower, aka the pyro

this means the pack is now complete, and im releasing the quoth enforcers!

> DOWNLOAD QUOTH ENFORCERS <
      as per tabun's request the pk3 does NOT include the model, so be sure to get it here
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Great!

Comment

Thanks Talisa!
          Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
            Great!
            Originally posted by vegetous View Post
            Thanks Talisa!
            hope you both enjoy the skins

Comment

I'd love to see reskinned that monster with cybernetic legs, chainsaw and ogre upper torso. Don't remember his name. It looks like Quake 2 stroggs experimented on an ogre. He reminds the gladiator from Quake 2

Comment

@ironwarfare
                ah yush, the edie... he's pretty awesum indeed

ill have a look. perhaps i can use parts of HD skin by fraggers or reforged for ogre,
                if the upper-body still uses the same UV-mapping as the original ogre.

and metal parts arent to hard to do. organic parts like flesh and cloth are harder, but metal isnt.
                and the rest of the edie is all metal parts

EDIT: just checked and the upper-body mostly does indeed use the same UV-mapping except for the arms
                Last edited by talisa; 06-13-2014, 06:38 AM.

Comment

If you can do that it would be totally awesome! Now I see it's called Edie that Ogre/Strogg hybrid, didn't remember!

Comment

started on HD-ifying the Edie

used parts of fraggers HD ogre-skin, and of primevils HD skins for orions debugged weapon-models

next come the fun part.... all the metalic parts

Comment

It's looking good! Why Fragger and not Reforged ogre skin? Of course I like Fragger skins

Comment

i decided to go with fraggers skin cuz i prefer it over reforged cuz of the authenticity

Comment

What about Armagon legs for the Edie? Do they fit well?

Comment

hmm didnt think abut using textures from armagon's legs

i could def try that

Comment

did a lil bit of work on the edie:

did his buzzsaw, using parts of webangel's HD texture for original low-poly buzzsaw.
                              and i started on his legs, starting with the feet using parts of fraggers armagon-legs

like the base but im not sure about the toes

Comment

Damn! Great stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X