bloodshot SSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodshot SSG

as a lot of you will most likely remember, not to long ago bloodshot posted some screenshots of an SSG-model he made in the RiftQuake thread:
    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post149178

i myself absolutely loved the model, and i quickly sent bloodshot a PM asking if he was willing to share the model
    and allow me UV-map and texture it and animate it for use as a replacement SSG for use in darkplaces

le result:

clip which shows off effect better
    0:00-0:22 hud SSG without normals
    0:22-0:45 hud SSG with normals
    0:45-1:09 ground SSG without normals
    1:09-1:33 ground SSG with normals

>DOWNLOAD BS+TAL SSG 1.21<
    2014-09-04 v1.21- made stock look bit more gritty and added scratches to it
    2014-09-03 v1.2- added normal-maps to the model which really make the reflect pop and look more real!
    2014-08-29 v1.11- also added reflect and gloss to the pickup version of the weapon
    2014-08-29 v1.1- added reflect-shader to the barrels, and added gloss-maps

weapon is compatible with the Q3quad effect from seven's SMC (click here for pic)

model by bloodshot. UV-mapping, textures, shaders and animations were all done by me
    Last edited by talisa; 12-06-2017, 10:26 PM.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

@talisa

This is quite amazing looking! I just found my new shotgun! And you included the ability to use the Quad overlay! You're amazing as always! Thank you so much for this release and thanks to Bloodshot for the original model!

Comment

thanx primal

and of course i added compatibility with the efffect, i love the Q3quad effect from the SMC <3

hope you enjoy using the model
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

le boomstick looks nice

Comment

Good job!
          Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

thanx both

Comment

This is a real thing of beauty!

Please tell me you're making a replacement shotgun too!

Comment

hmm.... what graphics card are you using? nvidia or amd?
                if your gpu is an nvidia, which driver version are you running?

cuz i recognise this kind of texture-bug with md3

Comment

what bug? I'm using a Nvidia GTX670. Looks good on my side so I am not sure about the bug you are referring. Is it suppose to look different? I will say I am using r_shadow_gloss "2" and that does make models such as rouhis player model look strange so maybe this is what you are referring? I'll try turning it off and take another screenie

Comment

look at my screenshots in first post, and then look at your screenshots at the textures?

the textures look all messed-up in your screenshots

Comment

your screen shots are too dark. can't make anything out.

Comment

These are with the brightness up and the extra shadow cvar off

i think it looks amazing but if this isn't how it should look I'm not sure what to do to fix it
                        I am also using

r_glsl "1"
                        r_glsl_offsetmapping "1"
                        r_glsl_offsetmapping_reliefmapping "0"
                        r_glsl_offsetmapping_scale "0.05"
                        gl_picmip "0"
                        r_shadow_shadowmapping "1" //This one messes up textures on certain models also
                        Which do add some parallax mapping and sometimes make certain models look a bit over zealous but I really like it's in game look.

Also these which makes things a bit unrealistic but I like it.

r_shadow_bumpscale_basetexture "16"
                        r_shadow_gloss "2"
                        r_shadow_gloss2intensity "0.14"
                        r_shadow_glossexponent "64"
                        r_glsl_deluxemapping "2"
                        Last edited by PrimalLove; 08-27-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

here's a screenshot with fullbright enabled so you can see how its supposed to look

see the difference now?

so you indeed have an nvidia card. which driver version are you using?
                          you can see this by opening nvidia control panel, and then clicking 'help' > 'system information'

Comment

Up to date 340.52. Your screenies is too dark for me to see on my screen. :/ I don't get it

Comment

its not fullbright on my screen. Perhaps I have a setting incorrect to view your screenie but my screenshots are quite well lit so I don't get it really

Comment

Working...
                              X