Utressor textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utressor textures

Made a set of textures for Utressor by Gibbie.
    Download is available here

– Moon[Drunk]'s Quake Graphics
    – Quake Revitalization/Retexturing Project

I dont have the map, but I have seen your other work. Glad to see you back participating and sharing.

Comment

dont know the map at all and im not into 1vs1 duels, but i love HD textures
      and i recognise some of the textures as being used in other maps i have

so ill definitely download the pack, as well as the other packs from your site
      and look which textures are in them and if i have other maps which use those same textures
      so i can use your textures them for those maps
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Yes! Missed ya Moon. I hope to see some uh..MP2 textures

I can't wait to try these out though! The only active qw Painkeep server still plays this map.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

I used to play a lot of FFA on this in the past but nowadays I play duels with frogbots and EzQuake mostly. That is why I bothered to make these textures in the first place.

Sorry Trickle, no progress regarding the MP2 textures atm

Comment

Very nice, Moon. For those that have never played the map, it's a great, often intense, FFA map and regularly played by 2-6 players over on the Damage and bigfoot servers in europe. There's even a hidden Quad if you know where to look If anyone would like to download it and try it the original maps can be download from here

Would you have any objection to these textures being used elsewhere? I only ask as I am halfway through designing a map and thought these would work well.

Nice site by the way

Kind regards (and keep up the good work)

Monty
            Last edited by Mr.Burns; 05-08-2015, 06:06 AM. Reason: Link to the Map download address added
            Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

No problem 'Monty'
              If you state where you got them from it would be nice.

Comment

Thanks Moon.
                That seems more than fair enough to me. It's purely for a project I'm working on to try and develop my limited knowledge (a little) in the area of game development and would never be used in any sort of commercial venture. I certainly couldn't entertain the idea of making money off the back of someone else's talent and works.

Thanks again

Monty
                Mr.Burns
                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Hello Moon[Drunk],

Thank you very much for your new textures and your tireless work for Quake.
                  In my opinion textures are one of the most important part of a game, as it is what you constantly see ingame it has the biggest impact.
                  I like your textures with the small figures in the walls the most. Did you draw them by hand ?

Hello Mr.Burns,

Thank you too for linking the map, so we can try them ingame.

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                    Hello Mr.Burns,
                    Thank you too for linking the map, so we can try them ingame.
                    Kind regards.
                    All part of the service I wish I could contribute more but I do what I can

Kind regards

Monty
                    P.S. It's good to see you back sir. Let's hope it's permanent this time
                    Mr.Burns

Comment

Working...
                    X