replied
    ps : Index of /sites/ftp.cdrom.com/pub/cdrom

That's the closest I got

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgeofstraws View Post
    Hello,

I'm a late adopter to Quake but wow the mods are amazingly diverse. I was wondering if anyone might have Quake Warrior (QuakeWarrior - Files) or Quake Mech (Quake-C Archives Patch Review). It would be so cool to try these!

Thanks so much,
    Bridgeofstraws
    I took a stab at locating qmech8 for you, and while I did not turn up what you wanted, I did find a glimmer of hope : mirror sites!

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/quake/planet...qca/qmech8.zip
    ^ thats the original link, it offers some hints at what your search criteria could be.....

You can try googling for example

planetquake mirror
    qca mirror
    ftp cdrom mirror
    quakec archive

You could try utilizing the same method for attempting to dig up quake warrior, at one point in time I remember someone here at quakeone.com mentioning that when Planetquake was announced that they was closing their doors, someone backed up either everything or a shit ton of stuff, maybe someone can recollect the details about that effort.

I'm not sure if https://www.quaddicted.com/files/mir...anetquake.com/ is it or not.

The real shitty part is that, there is a real chance that these mods might be permanently lost!

If you happen to stumble across these mods, be sure to come back and let us know and hook up some links, because I myself like the concept of quake Mech haha, that sounds pretty damn cool

Leave a comment:

• bridgeofstraws
    started a topic Anyone have QuakeMech or QuakeWarrior

Anyone have QuakeMech or QuakeWarrior

Hello,

I'm a late adopter to Quake but wow the mods are amazingly diverse. I was wondering if anyone might have Quake Warrior (QuakeWarrior - Files) or Quake Mech (Quake-C Archives Patch Review). It would be so cool to try these!

Thanks so much,
    Bridgeofstraws
Working...
X