Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insomnia HD Improved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Awesome work man! What Quake engine were you running for the screenshots? Those textures look fantastic, way to improve literally my favorite Quake campaign!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by boho103 View Post
      Awesome work man! What Quake engine were you running for the screenshots? Those textures look fantastic, way to improve literally my favorite Quake campaign!
      Engine used is Darkplaces
      Make Quake Great Again

      Comment


      • #33
        Where can I happen to get the Scrag skin seen in the screenshots?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Lupara View Post
          Where can I happen to get the Scrag skin seen in the screenshots?
          That's not a skin, but an high poly model made by Rouhis and Seanstar. I've search the forum but didn't found it, so I've uploaded on my dropbox for you, enjoy

          https://www.dropbox.com/s/knga5cw1q1...ouhis.pk3?dl=0
          Make Quake Great Again

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
            That's not a skin, but an high poly model made by Rouhis and Seanstar. I've search the forum but didn't found it, so I've uploaded on my dropbox for you, enjoy

            https://www.dropbox.com/s/knga5cw1q1...ouhis.pk3?dl=0
            I know it's a high poly model, but I referred to it as a skin because there's more than 1 HD version of the Scrag model. But hey, I appreciate you putting up a link to it. Thanks.

            Comment


            • #36
              Link is broken

              Comment

              Working...
              X