X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven
    replied
    Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
    I think that some low quality textures can be improved by taking parts of QRP textures.
    That is exactly what talisa does for the Quoth and Drake level textures.

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
    I would like to have transparent blood. I've wanted to make also high quality blood, I've tried to change color to DP pretty water slime from greed to red but it's still greenish, I think i have to edit some values but don't know which, maybe I have to ask in the the DP pretty water thread the reason.
    An darkplaces "Pretty Blood Liquid pack" for Insomnia maps has already been done. Drop me a pm if you are interested.

Best wishes,
    Seven

Leave a comment:

• Blood Vengeance
    replied
    It works, thanks! Update in the first post. I think that some low quality textures can be improved by taking parts of QRP textures. I would like to add a nicer sky for last level and have transparent blood. I've wanted to make also high quality blood, I've tried to change color to DP pretty water slime from greed to red but it's still greenish, I think i have to edit some values but don't know which, maybe I have to ask in the the DP pretty water thread the reason.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    simplest way is to convert them to another file-format and then back to tga

Leave a comment:

• Blood Vengeance
    replied
    Oh, I've forgot to write about this problem, I'm aware but forgot it. How do I remove the alpha in those textures? I'm quite noobie I know

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    right from the get-go i noticed there are a couple textures which seem to have problems with being slightly tranparent while they shouldnt which causes the brushes behind them to be visible through them

in the start-map, there's metal9_3

and in the first map, there are palmetal12_3

and palmetal12_2

remove the alpha from them and make the textures 100% opaque to fix this

Leave a comment:

• Blood Vengeance
    started a topic Insomnia HD Improved

Insomnia HD Improved

Project died
    Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 09-30-2019, 10:51 AM.
Working...
X