Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Belief Reforged

Project died.
    Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 09-30-2019, 10:49 AM. Reason: Fuck LordValsary and his shitty CUMpilation
    Make Quake Great Again

Excellent stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62 View Post
      Excellent stuff!
      Thanks for the support. Coming soon in near future (I hope) RT Lights + some other goodies for: Zerstorer, Digs01 and The final Descent.......and others I have yet to decide. Stay tuned
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Great. Looking forward to them.

Comment

Another great looking update BV!

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
            Another great looking update BV!
            Thanks for putting it on the news. I think that tomorrow I'll upload "Digs01 Reforged" (very underrated episode) then I'll finish to test (the final) Descent, then Zerstorer (Nahuel will help with that to add some cool stuff) then.....others
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
              NAILGUN FIX
              Use of this forum jakub1 created a fix for first map: there is a nailgun in the first level. the gun is on the platform that descents from the ceiling, the gun remains floating bellow the ceiling instead of descending with the platform. Download the fix at the following link (to install it, create a folder called maps inside your bbelief folder and put the .ent file in the maps folder)
              Wikisend: free file sharing service
              The download link points to a "FRST.txt", which is a report from some sort of a antivirus software.
              Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

nailgun fix reupload - TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
                -
                put the bbelief1.ent file into bbelief/maps
                -
                take care
                my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

Originally posted by jakub1 View Post
                  nailgun fix reupload - TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
                  -
                  put the bbelief1.ent file into bbelief/maps
                  -
                  take care
                  Great! Thanks!
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

RTlights upgraded to version 1.3. Now they're much better! Link in first post.
                    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Wonderful stuff, Blood Vengeance! Just out of curiosity, and only because I'm new to the "Build-Your-Own-Quake" thing, can these be used with plain old DP?

Comment

@Darth - in the first post the OP'er states that:

1) code from smc/seven was used for lava
                        2) there is an .ent file in use

To my knowledge this means you can only use DP to play this reforge. I wouldn't put it past FTE to "figure it out", though.
                        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

@gypsy and darth

aye... shaders are used for the lava... but iirc FTEqw also supports Q3a shaders?

FTE supporting ent-files..... i dunno about, never heard spike mention it does.

afaik Darkplaces is the quake-engine that supports using ent-files,
                          which can be used to move, remove or add entities into maps

darkplaces is also the only quake-engine that supports pk3s i think?

EDIT: i just recalled fte also supports pk3s
                          Last edited by talisa; 12-21-2015, 05:56 PM.
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Updated with completely new gallery, new RTlights and small update to the texture pack!
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Hello Blood Vengeance,

Beyond Belief was made based on the 1.01 gamecode source.
                              That means it has no "previous weapon" for example.
                              It will be a big drawback when you are used to it and suddenly cannot switch weapons backwards anymore.

Why not use the existing mod that adds it into the game as well as fix nailguns nail positions, adds footsteps and other things ?
                              ... just an idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X