Clear All

nice run anim!

Comment

That enforcer looks really bad ass!

Comment

Enforcer is fully animated now, here's his new 'head' gib:

Put the original and my old enforcer gib for comparison

Comment

great-looking improved enforcer and gibs!

whenever you release it ima totally use that model for my standard quake setup

does it still use the original UVs and textures?
          the enforcer itself i mean, the gib obviously has custom UVs and textures
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

It uses a modified version of the original texture, along with some additions here and there. The model is completely new, so new UV's.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHOZzILiHE[/ame]

Made the quick melee a duke-style kick, the model is independent of the axe so now they are like two separate attacks
            Last edited by Bloodshot; 01-07-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Wow. The kick looks cool. I'm surprised no one else thought of it sooner. The model for it looks pretty nice.

One thing I would do though would be to make the amount of knock back it does for different enemies vary. While it make be cool to just kick a shambler off a ledge, I don't think it should knock back a shambler very much, if at all, from a gameplay standpoint. Unless quad damage is in effect of course.

Comment

The model is the leg hacked off the improved quake guy model used in AD, I just made the kick animations

As for the shambler, well I was using quad damage, though that doesn't effect it. Also I cut out the literal 12 other kicks i used to kick him that far.

Also SMC uses gyro and has mass for each monster, which means i can lower or higher their mass to reduce/increase the kick effectiveness

Comment

I love the kick, it reminds me Duke Nukem and brutal Doom
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

no new model this time, just upped the polycounts and edited the frames to match

Comment

looks nice. is it compatible with hd skins like reforged?
                      -
                      jakub
                      my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                      Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                      Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

The subtle changes to the shambler look good.nice work.
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by jakub1 View Post
                          looks nice. is it compatible with hd skins like reforged?
                          -
                          jakub
                          Yep, it's the same model and UV's so it should be compatible with any vanilla shambler reskin out there

Comment

I see that you are continuing to add upon your work , and that's awsome!

so, i was wondering if you would consider expanding Q1.5 support to the 3rd unoffical mission pack :Abyss of Pandemonium".

AoP inroduces 3 new weapons:

the rocket-powered impaler, prototype thunderbolt, and napalm gun.

i dont know if your interested, but i figured i might as well ask.
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I may or may not, depending on if i finish the addon for the official expansions

Comment

I've made some visual changes for variety's sake

including:

(AD) green skin for enforcer model
                                (capnbubs) player model head reskinned spliced with a grunt model
                                (AD) helmeted red-eyed ogres and regular yellow-eyed skins
                                (AD) knight zombie with redone attack animations
                                Grey fiend reskin with added spines on back

fullbright glowing eyes

All of these make use of SMC's options for multiple skins/models so they will be chosen at random for enemies.
                                Last edited by Bloodshot; 01-12-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X