No announcement yet.

Quake 1.5 - Release Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bloodshot, any idea on a release date for all of the new changes you've adding to the mod? I'd like to be an updated post with some of your videos.

Comment

In an ideal world I'd like to shoot for February but i just started school again and I've got some other things going on, so it depends on that along with how many new things I want to add.

I'd say the end of February, tentatively though as I can't for certain say I can see the future.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saJeukPWiNE[/ame]

Here's some axe-related stuff

Comment

once more great work bloodshot! loving the animations!

when watching your vids i always cant help myself from bursting out in maniacal laughter
        at how delightfully entertainingly brutal and gory all of the death-animations are

that emoticon up there is totally exactly how i look when watching any of your vids
        Last edited by talisa; 01-27-2016, 08:19 PM.
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Thanks

Got a higher poly fiend in the works. Working on anims for him

Comment

whenever i start thinking Quake has signed it's last, I get pleasantly surprised by great contributions like this, and arcane dimensions.

you guys are doing fantastic stuff. keep at it, take your time, keep us informed.

Comment

that axe video is cool !! i like the way the enforcer's head slowly lobs off as he leans forward and dies ! very nice work!
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

High poly fiend is fully animated and working ingame.

Comment

huzzah, my fave quake-monster <3

looks nice, reminds me of the high-poly fiend from obi-wan,
                  but more authentic looking and less detailed.

which is a compliment, cuz that fiend looks absolutely epic <3

i also like the alternate fiend with back-spikes in the background!
                  are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                  > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                  everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

If this ever gets to AoP, Blud's gonna look bloody awesome. Especially if you keep the old UV's : )
                    Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Comment

Animation comparison

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyAKmvyBEMU[/ame]

Comment

As soon as you finish that Fiend, please let me know via PM. That's definitely a candidate for the Authentic Models Pack! ^^
                        Authentic Models Pack
                        OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                        LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

Check your PMs

Been very busy with school but i have a bit of time off so I've resumed work on this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sl0TqFBmY[/ame]

Comment

this pack is amazing, but the author has gone a bit too far with the fire-rate imho. can you please upload a version with default fire-rates? weapons (especially shotguns) are way too op in their current state. thanks
                            Last edited by evil_presley; 05-29-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Haha this is fucking cool! Love the axe!
                              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

DOWNLOAD - Quake1.5 meets SMC.rar:

File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server

Reupload, please...

Comment

Working...
                                X