No announcement yet.

Shambler HD Remake Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skiffy, this is absolutely fantastic! You have done what I always wanted to do for the Shambler. A perfect faithful remake. This is exactly how I would have wanted it to turn out if I had done it. Good job man!
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Noice!
      Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
        his profile says he hasnt logged in to quakeone since june 2014.

i know capnbubs though... he happens to be the creator of the body-mesh of my fave SL avatar.
        mebbe i can poke him on SL to ask if he will ever go back to working on quake-stuff.
        So... did you ever manage to get an answer? I need a model like this badly! Teamonster's is too slim and looks too "plastic".

At the very least, if he doesn't want to finish it, he should release it as is and someone else could take over.
        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Beautiful model one of all time faves

Comment

Was this ever released?
            It is very similar to the static one I am printing for Seven -if I ever get home!
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

Whatever happened to skiffy's vore remake? That thing was looking damn good...
              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I just found this as I'm only just back into quake (low end machine so sticking to quakespasm and things like this allow for such improvement without having to go ott on the graphics) but alas the link to this is dead. chance of a fresh one please?

Comment

I just found this as I'm only just back into quake (low end machine so sticking to quakespasm and things like this allow for such improvement without having to go ott on the graphics) but alas the link to this is dead. chance of a fresh one please? Sorry not sure how this got posted twice...
                  Last edited by osjclatchford; 02-03-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

osjclatchford
                    sure here's a mirror of the file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xy...ywisq68PDyNhWT
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

many thanks

Comment

i made a new skin for this model https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...cc&oe=5D70E10F

Comment

Originally posted by quadrocket View Post
                          Alas, the time of the life of your file on file sharing hosting has being expired! Please, reupload your new Shambler texture on Google Drive! Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by quadrocket View Post
                            Does anyone has downloaded it?
                            Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Hey Skiffy the download link is broken now. I suggest you to upload on some mod website. I use nexusmods.com from now, they just added a Quake1 section!
                              Ia! Ia! Shubb Niggurath!

"Not dead is what forever can wait" (HPL)

Comment

Working...
                              X