Clear All

Thank you!
    Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Thanks vegetous, you're welcome
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Today I was messing around with fog, and I have to say that looks good on some Zerstorer maps, especially Among The Dead. I used a low value on density on Among The dead, here's 2 screenshots. Feedback is always welcome

Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 07-20-2016, 02:51 PM.
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

The Mega Enforcer......ready to stick his SRE gun up your sorry a** (almost done, will be ready for next version)

Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
            Here you go, sir:
            Download

With this, the Sanguinoch acts like in original Zerstorer again. Darkplaces has issues with this item. It sometimes randomly crashes the engine. Disabling this cvar helps:
            sv_gameplayfix_blowupfallenzombies 0

But not always. Sometimes it will still crash. This also happens with original untouched Zerstorer code, so...

Keep moving when you picked it up and kill those baddies fast. That always works

If you still find some issues, please let me know.
            File is expired. Can you re-upload please?

Comment

I've lost that file too, if someone has it reupload it please
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

was it this file by any chance?
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/ma26w5c4ie...icles.rar?dl=0

the creation-date of the file seems to be the same date as seven's post... so....
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

yes is that very thanks!

PS: Am I the only one who get a really annoying bug with Zerstorer? When nemesants attack me they permanently stun me
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

you're welcome!

i always keep a copy of everything on my HDDs just in case
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I always delete evrything useful just in case
                      Dude,lets party!
                      Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

i always keep a copy of everything i find on here at quakeone,
                        mainly for the sake of archiving, and also in case a link in any old thread expires,
                        so that i can create a dropbox mirror for said file to keep the file available for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                          yes is that very thanks!
                          It is the old version.
                          Read through this thread and you will see all the different versions.

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                          PS: Am I the only one who get a really annoying bug with Zerstorer? When nemesants attack me they permanently stun me
                          You already reported the bug here. There have been 2 updates since. Look out for version 1.2.
                          Zerstorer code is buggy and darkplaces is picky. It is not a good combination together.

Best wishes,
                          Seven

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                            It is the old version.
                            Read through this thread and you will see all the different versions.

You already reported the bug here. There have been 2 updates since. Look out for version 1.2.
                            Zerstorer code is buggy and darkplaces is picky. It is not a good combination together.

Best wishes,
                            Seven
                            Oh I've forgot, much time is passed. Even Mark V gives me some troubles with Zerstorer. DirectQ crashes on my PC....I want to play Zerstorer in the old way but I cannot
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Made a new version (much better than the one I was working some time ago) for Mega Enforcer, you can check it here: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...ged-style.html
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Working...
                              X