Quake Guy 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisa View Post
    hehe i actually put voice-clips from the saints row 3 female boss1 into my quake
    SMC has the option to include 5 player voice taunts. I'm torn because the Ranger has been historically silent, but if I did want to test it out, I'm not sure where to grab some good taunt sounds.

Comment

duke3D, postal2, blood and saints row all have fun voice-clips that are great for taunts

and yeah, i also added some of the SR3 fem boss1 voice-clips for the SMC taunts.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

@talisa

I'm glad you like this idea! I'm going to work on replacement sounds and a GFX so there's a matching face down on the status bar as well.

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        switch out the head, enhance breastplate armor and butt, feminize arms...done
        That's exactly what I started to do, only it was on the old model, and I stopped short until I finalized the male version because I knew I would end up making the same changes twice if I didn't...
        Actually, I think it would be awesome if you made her a big and fat chick. All video games seem to make heroines sexy. The closest thing to "sexy" in quake is a vore. Quake-Bitch 2016 should be some "Jerry Springer", trailer-park chick that would believably have nothing better to do.

Extra points if you create some audio with her babbling on about Hillary Clinton and safe spaces while she is firing.
        LMFAO!
        'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Here's some references for ya. Get rid of the green skin and change her clothes. Shazaam, Quake Rangerette 2016.

for more references google "fat chick larper"
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to this page, if you see this post, I was also thinking like "ranger girl" for quake, I can not model but at least draw a character as a reference.

Hope you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Defender Go Blue View Post
              Hello everyone, I am new to this page, if you see this post, I was also thinking like "ranger girl" for quake, I can not model but at least draw a character as a reference.

Hope you like.

How's it going!

I got you covered. Ranger girl is almost done. I just have a few more animation and texture tweaks to do.

Comment

Well I'm glad, good luck

Comment

Thought I might mention that I will no longer be updating this thread beyond this post...I merged this project into a larger one, the 'Replacement Player Models' project, located here. Any news regarding this model and others will be located there.

Just in case anyone comes looking here for updates and what not.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X