Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisa View Post
    awesome, i absolutely looooove your female player model <3
    Agreed. Well done Sir, some variation in the player model is IMHO massively overdue. Keep up the great work Dutch, this is definitely a big step in the right direction

Kind regards

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 02-26-2017, 02:54 PM.
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
      Agreed. Well done Sir, some variation in the player model is IMHO massively overdue. Keep up the great work Dutch, this is definitely a big step in the right direction

Kind regards

Monty
      Thank you sir, that's much appreciated!
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        Sarge from Quake 3 is one of my favorites, and Hoffman from Gears of War
        IMHO, I think it might be best to keep it in the id universe. Sarge and Doomguy would be great. Keel, Visor, Klesk (I think there's a Klesk model for Q1 floating around on the net) and Sorlag too.. The Iron Maiden from Q2. I know Madfox has made an Orbb model for Quake 1, complete with its own sounds. You might wanna ask him for permission to use it. Compared to the Q3A original model it's a little low poly but still cool. He also has a skeleton model that could be used for the Bones character.

I just had this idea that a model of HP Lovecraft might be interesting...

Katria reminds me of Major for some reason, maybe it's the ponytail.
        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention Wrack: he should be pretty easy to make, it's basically a reskinning of the Ranger model. He even already sports the goatee!

Comment

LambentHammerBurst's hi-poly player-model actually includes a Wrack skin

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...n-choices.html
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Good ideas, bfg. The q2 iron maiden would be cool! Also the player model (grunt from q3...even though bitterman is supposed to be the character from q2, he looks identical to grunt).

Ranger, Visor, sarge, patriot, doom, hunter, and major were my favorites. I already did ranger and major. You're pretty sharp, you actually noticed that katria is major with longer hair and a slipgate uniform. I used blue majors face.

At any rate, my current focus is converting the existing models to a more quakey appearance. They will work in ANY engine when I'm done. And you beardless fans will finally get your wish

Comment

@beardless fans....wish

Give him a gimungous handlebar mustache with a little fist on the tips.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Haha haha. I was thinking about removing the helmet and doing some pork chop sideburns as well.

Comment

Thanks Dutch. I think Uriel would also fit quite well in Q1. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Ranger 2017.2
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

it would be awesome to see B.J. Blazkowicz

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry to be a bother, but does anybody still have the Katria mod? I've been looking for something like this for every classic FPS I can and I'd love to be able to add it to my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Haxdrallion View Post
                            Hi, I'm sorry to be a bother, but does anybody still have the Katria mod? I've been looking for something like this for every classic FPS I can and I'd love to be able to add it to my collection.

Have fun!

Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Originally posted by vegetous View Post

Have fun!
                              Thank you so much, you're a star! <3

Comment

Ah, dang, I guess I should've known it might make Quakespasm crash... Anyone know if that's fixable, or will I have to switch to a different source port?

Comment

Working...
                                X