Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com!!

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com! The web site has been moved to a brand new web host, and the site software (vBulletin) has been upgraded to the most recent version. All previous data, including users and posts, has been converted over to the new version of the site.

We are still in the process of updating the site look and feel. We hope to have this updated shortly. In the meantime we have simply launched the site with the default software templates so as to not keep the site down any longer.

Until we get the site back up and running as it was before, please use http://servers.quakeone.com to find game server stats.

If you find any issues with anything on QuakeOne.com, please let us know in the Site Feedback Forum.

Thanks for your patience!

-Solecord
See more
See less

Quake: The Contract FULL version released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake: The Contract FULL version released!

Download: https://sites.google.com/site/sergejaeken/
    Screenshots: https://twitter.com/sergejaeken/stat...89009839460352

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks m8

Comment

Feedback posted on your Func_ page (name: Mugwump).
      Last edited by bfg666; 06-27-2017, 12:28 AM.
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Hello sj1985,

Congratulations to your Quake map !

Best wishes,
        Seven

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
          Hello sj1985,

Congratulations to your Quake map !

Best wishes,
          Seven
          Thank you! Hope you like the map.

Comment

The catacombs at the end were a welcome surprise, and added to the variety (I didn't make it that far on the test version).

That was one of few times I got a slight Zelda 64 vibe from this map (others include falling without dying, and the presence of a chest with a useful item), which was nice.

Judicious use of transparency also.

Comment

Oh. Forgot to mention that the intro map was a nice touch, including the small, unobtrusive tutorial.

Comment

In my playlist, maybe tomorrow I'll give it a try
                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

I'll get this up on The Quake Grave soon. =)

Comment

Giving it a go! Be back soon...

...and, I'm back. Not bad at all, pretty challenging at the beginning on nightmare, which is good. The church and the crypt were pretty cool, I agree with gulliver about the zelda vibe. I probably would have thrown a few more detail brushes around the map but that's purely personal preference, the map is very fitting for a traditional quake look. Looking forward to any more that you might make.
                    Last edited by Dutch; 06-29-2017, 02:47 AM.
                    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Finished the map on nightmare, I think it's very good, especially the middle part, before you enter the water doors (before entering in the church where there's Shub Niggurath and her minions) there is a quite though combat against vores, knight and ogres. It's a bit scarce on ammo (I had to provoke many infightings) but it's a really good map, It deserve 8,5/10, for sure I'll replay it.
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Working...
                      X